Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sonny1 Chat 02-10-2010 6:25 p.m.

Traconesu02

Sonny1 Chat 02-10-2010 6:00 p.m.

6:25 PM [beancounter8] go sonny its yours

6:25 PM [sonny1] of course i am sure that the big 4 governments have a deal with iraq

6:26 PM [sonny1] but if they give us regular joes 60-90 days, when iraq gets these notes back and raise the value

6:27 PM [sonny1] to 3 plus they will profit 10 -15 trillion off the 10-15 trillion that us regular peeps have

6:28 PM [sonny1] so they will psyically turn a profit off the dinar that is in your underwear drawer

6:28 PM [sonny1] this is also the reason why the will never l o p

6:29 PM [sonny1] iraq wants this sooo bad they will pay us and turn a 15 or so trillion profit. crazy hey

6:29 PM [sonny1] unmod

Thanks for the Chat Sonny.

This is not what will happen. The rate will be released and it will be a done deal. No lop. No 30-45 days then escalating in valUE, no nothing.

So how much did iraq lose when they entered ch7 and devalued from 3.22 to .00089!!!! They are 'recouping' their loss. Period. Who is this sonny??? Every so often these people pop their heads in a come up with something out of left field. Get with the program. .50? 1.00? ...lol. It will BE reinstated back to 3.22-3.86 period.

Done deal.

Please be respectful toward the people posting on this forum.

Edited by Barbann
Promotional in nature

This is not what will happen. The rate will be released and it will be a done deal. No lop. No 30-45 days then escalating in valUE, no nothing.

So how much did iraq lose when they entered ch7 and devalued from 3.22 to .00089!!!! They are 'recouping' their loss. Period. Who is this sonny??? Every so often these people pop their heads in a come up with something out of left field. Get with the program. .50? 1.00? ...lol. It will BE reinstated back to 3.22-3.86 period.

Done deal.

Want stability and true intel? Ktfm.

If I want to hear about the Sun and Moon aligning for some cosmic forecast, I will rely on KTFM ..... pssst --- by the way -- I do believe Sonny is part owner of the site you just pooped in :)

I do believe you are correct, however!

Done deal.

Must be you just popped your head in if you have not seen sonny1 in chat before. :lol: Boy! Did you stick your foot in it.

Done deal.

ummm.hmmmm. who is asking who who they are? Come on aboard but research before you post please.

What happened to the ERM? Wouldn't that prevent a multiple rate increase? I would think they would come out as high as they can to allow their currency maximum appreciation. All other countries in ME would go nuts if their currency could make an initial jump and then another large jump right?