Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

So if this thing goes past the 15th?

horns

If this thing doesn't pop and the global elite get their way, do we just stand by and do the same thing we always do? I'm pretty sure my patience will turn into all out concern for the well being of the good hard working people in not just this country but the entire world. This is going beyond financial strains. This is an all out onslaught on our freedoms and rights. I'm so sick of this autocracy monopolizing and exploiting us through their corporate greed. We have to take the power back and I think they are scared of the potential new found wealth if we get it. The Rockefellers don't need the money they want to preserve their power. Well, absolute power corrupts absolutely and I will join the good fight because although I've realized that it's good to have financial stability, it's more important to have equality and freedom and let these power hungry egomaniacs use us like pawns on a chess board. I want to play a new game. I don't care what it is as long as it's not theirs.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

If this thing doesn't pop and the global elite get their way, do we just stand by and do the same thing we always do? I'm pretty sure my patience will turn into all out concern for the well being of the good hard working people in not just this country but the entire world. This is going beyond financial strains. This is an all out onslaught on our freedoms and rights. I'm so sick of this autocracy monopolizing and exploiting us through their corporate greed. We have to take the power back and I think they are scared of the potential new found wealth if we get it. The Rockefellers don't need the money they want to preserve their power. Well, absolute power corrupts absolutely and I will join the good fight because although I've realized that it's good to have financial stability, it's more important to have equality and freedom and let these power hungry egomaniacs use us like pawns on a chess board. I want to play a new game. I don't care what it is as long as it's not theirs.

I understand what you are saying as far as them worrying about the little guy getting some power, but

I don't think they are too concerned. Their take on it is that 80% + will blow their cash and be right back

where they started within 3 years.