Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kaperoni Chat 7-11-2011

blonde_minx

From another site

Kaperoni Chat 7-11-2011 Brought over from Bond Ladys Chat

Kaperoni Chat on BLC – Monday, July 11, 2011 Today at 2:50 pm

Kaperoni Chat on BLC – Monday, July 11, 2011

[kaperoni] i do have a bit of news

[kaperoni] You all seen the video on youtube?

[kaperoni] the problem is we dont know when it was released

[kaperoni] This is not in English

[kaperoni] but we see the post date of July 4th

[kaperoni] One can assume it was at least a few weeks

[kaperoni] i sent it to my Arabic translator friend

[kaperoni] to watch and give me his feedback

[kaperoni] I feel after hearing from him it is just another way the CBI used to educate the people of Iraq

[kaperoni] that there currency is about to change

[kaperoni] I think it came out either sometime in late April

[kaperoni] or late JUne .

[kaperoni] at the same time the articles were flooding the streets of iraq

[kaperoni] So here is what my translator has to say about this video

[kaperoni] "With this video, it was basically all the same discussions about should they or should they not remove the 3 zeros and they interviewed different people (experts, economists, and regular people)"

[kaperoni] "and every person had a different opinion for various reasons. It was a repeat of all the talk about removing the 3 zeros will help with the easy of transactions and reducing the money supply, etc."

[kaperoni] "The only thing that was significant and that disgusted me was that Saleh from the CBI (the older gentleman with the glasses at the beginning) stated that yes, CBI is planning "

[kaperoni] "to remove the 3 zeros and that it isn't a secret and that the GOI and Maliki are fully aware of it, but before they did anything they needed to send the plan to the GOI, Council of Ministers, and Parliament to be approved. "

[kaperoni] "There were no dates, rates, or timelines of expected completion given, but it was said a few days ago by articles quoting the CBI that this was all done and voted on, and now this video is saying something different. "

[kaperoni] "Now, there is really no way to tell how old this video is because they don't have the date on the screen, just the local time zones when the news clip aired on this TV station. So this video could really be a few weeks old, even though it was just posted on Youtube."

[kaperoni] That is the end of his view

[kaperoni] I concur with him

[kaperoni] if you put the production date back in April or June,

[kaperoni] then it falls in line with all the articles and comments

[kaperoni] and IMO is just another way they are preparing the people for the change

[kaperoni] All i got

[kaperoni] were close...this rv must happen soon

[kaperoni] Shabibi is walking a fine line

[kaperoni] he knows, the rv will kick start everything Iraq is trying to do economically

[kaperoni] ok take care

[kaperoni] i keep going back to the IMF docs

[kaperoni] and they frequently reference the signnificants

[kaperoni] of expiding the reforms

[kaperoni] if they dont expidite these reforms, violence will rise

[kaperoni] so IMO, the RV is very very soon

Edited by blonde_minx
  • Upvote 10

I agree with Kap! I truely believe Iraq will RV/RI their currency sometime this week! This is my opinion (belief)...I look at it this way, the more negative articles we see coming out, the better (closer) our blessing is! I do believe that the economic situation here in the states somehow factors into this. With the deadline on raising the debt ceiling drawing closer everyday, I believe this will be an "Ace" that President Obama will suddenly pull out of his bag of tricks! Many dont think that this has anything to do with it, and I respect their opinions. Either way you personally choose to look at it, My prayers are that we will see this very, very soon!!! May Gods Blessings be on each of YOU! May God continue to BLESS AMERICA!

• Upvote 1

I agree with Kap! I truely believe Iraq will RV/RI their currency sometime this week! This is my opinion (belief)...I look at it this way, the more negative articles we see coming out, the better (closer) our blessing is! I do believe that the economic situation here in the states somehow factors into this. With the deadline on raising the debt ceiling drawing closer everyday, I believe this will be an "Ace" that President Obama will suddenly pull out of his bag of tricks! Many dont think that this has anything to do with it, and I respect their opinions. Either way you personally choose to look at it, My prayers are that we will see this very, very soon!!! May Gods Blessings be on each of YOU! May God continue to BLESS AMERICA!

Chapter 7 sanctions, no OFFICIAL FULL GOVT? i doubt it is this week lol

Edited by tjfoz