Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

About Adam Going To Meet His CBI Contact In Dubai Very Soon?

Muhammad

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

one question, Why is that no one else knows about a trip Adam is taking but you seem to?

Thanks grumpy. Where's info saying he's going anywhere? And what business is it of any of ours what Adam does for himself? I swear, if Adam, sweet prince, Sonny1, Frank, or whoever brings us info, decides to go take a crap, u guys put so much time into disecting what toliet they will use, if they will flush, and somehow turn it into a dinar discussion. These guys aren't prophets, they are investors just like us. instead of wasting your time converting something so simple into an rv, do just a fraction of what theses guys do and u might learn something. Dang, now I'll never get the time back that it took to read write this nonsense.

Edited by warrengz

I did first ask every reader in this thread to contribute any question not easily answerable, so that Adam might bring them along for his CBI contact to do so. But it appeared some readers changed subject to query why was Adam going there instead. I am out of this thread for good. Such suggestion in simple English they couldn't understand. There are one hundred and one reasons for why Adam needs to go to Dubai for business trip or whatever, it is not our own business and it is not right to be suspicious of him at all. Adam does not owe us a living!

Thanks grumpy. Where's info saying he's going anywhere? And what business is it of any of ours what Adam does for himself? I swear, if Adam, sweet prince, Sonny1, Frank, or whoever brings us info, decides to go take a crap, u guys put so much time into disecting what toliet they will use, if they will flush, and somehow turn it into a dinar discussion. These guys aren't prophets, they are investors just like us. instead of wasting your time converting something so simple into an rv, do just a fraction of what theses guys do and u might learn something. Dang, now I'll never get the time back that it took to read write this nonsense.

Well, Adam? If it wasn't true, kindly close this thread and accept my sincere apology. You need to speak up at least.