Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IQD For Sale

jooced

I have 5 million in IQD for sale. 1 million is in 25K uncirculated notes and the other 4 mil is in 10K uncirculated notes.

$1000.00 even for all five million. If I break it up and sell to various individuals - that beats ALL the dealers.

If there is an interested party to buy all 5 million at once, I will reduce the price to $975.00 per million.

Please contact me at: management@getjooced.com

Thank you.

I have 5 million in IQD for sale. 1 million is in 25K uncirculated notes and the other 4 mil is in 10K uncirculated notes.

$1000.00 even for all five million. If I break it up and sell to various individuals - that beats ALL the dealers.

If there is an interested party to buy all 5 million at once, I will reduce the price to $975.00 per million.

Thank you.

You are aware that you said, "$1000.00 even for all five million?" In other words, you are selling everything for $1000, which I don't believe that is what you meant.

• Upvote 1

$1000.00 even for all five million -( If I break it up and sell to various individuals) - that beats ALL the dealers.

Thank you.

Ok - There, I removed the period and inserted a dash abd parenthesis. I am unable to edit the original post, guess I do not have that privelege.Anywho, now the sentence has continuity. Thanks for pointing this obvious blunder - I can see how the multitudes would read what is not there.