Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Illegal Obama "Propped Up" By Congress!

Sirius

This is a post to back up rtrusty and his posts on "Obama" AKA: Soetoro. Lets see the debunkers try to 'splain this one.

Thanks for the post and if people don't believe it is because

I've learned that some people are blind to the truth.

And really you can't blame them as I was blind for a long time

until I saw all this evidence and that was enough to convince me.

I just wish other people would open their eyes and be unbiased.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Who is the Presiident of the United States? That is the truth! 'Nuff said...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

When the long form came out and it was from the state of hawaii the birhers went back in the closet. Best thing for sirus to do and those others who still have there head in a dark hole. Get a job, pay taxes and vote. You see have fast Donald Trump and the other birthers fell off the map and i sure Sirus will fade in the sunset as well. No Debunking needed.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

When the long form came out and it was from the state of hawaii the birhers went back in the closet. Best thing for sirus to do and those others who still have there head in a dark hole. Get a job, pay taxes and vote. You see have fast Donald Trump and the other birthers fell off the map and i sure Sirus will fade in the sunset as well. No Debunking needed.

Where do you see "birther" in the video I posted? Do you know anything about your Country? Best to watch the video before you post, then it might look like you know what you are talking about. "It's better to burn out then to fade away" Wake up and help fix your damn Country, you might have 2-3 months left if your lucky.

• Upvote 1

Where do you see "birther" in the video I posted? Do you know anything about your Country? Best to watch the video before you post, then it might look like you know what you are talking about. "It's better to burn out then to fade away" Wake up and help fix your damn Country, you might have 2-3 months left if your lucky.

No need to watch the video, same old story just a different cover. No debunking needed. 2012 vote for who you want to be President. Easy fix. I am sure you will come up with something esle. People have grown tired of this story. I believe folks are interested in getting a job, providing for their families and putting a roof over there heads. I am not going to turn this into a political fight. I don't waste my time watching this conspiracy theorist. I think i know what i am talking about sir.

They are not blind to BS Rusty!!!!!

• Downvote 1