Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This is no surprise that my fustrations are accumilateing. I am beginning to kind of like this carrot dangling in front of me. But, I must hang on fore to conseede would be a major flub, don't you think.:blink:

This is no surprise that my fustrations are accumilateing. I am beginning to kind of like this carrot dangling in front of me. But, I must hang on fore to conseede would be a major flub, don't you think.:blink:

i've been thinking about it. Selling all my Middle Eastern Imported toilet paper. Sure as s**t the very next day it will RV at like 6:1 and I will throw myself out of my buddy's 78th story office window at the Empire State Building

• Upvote 1

i've been thinking about it. Selling all my Middle Eastern Imported toilet paper. Sure as s**t the very next day it will RV at like 6:1 and I will throw myself out of my buddy's 78th story office window at the Empire State Building

8.6:1 according to Okie dokie. Hang in there dude.

Considering that we are talking about IRAQ...

MAYBE we need to ask them to:

PULL the SWITCH.....

maybe,

PUSH the BUTTON....

is not understood in their Language!

:lol:

I'm absolutely positive that there is no translation problem with "pull the trigger." Just sayin'....