Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinars, Dreams and Milkshakes

Hi, this is my first post, and it's a little outside the rumour, conjecture, intel, oily okie news norm. Offered here as anecdotal evidence, for me it's resounding truth and has kept me on an even keel through the "it's done, lopped and loaded daze." :rolleyes:

I have only known of the Iraqi Dinar for about three months. In the months prior I had been seeking a big opportunity to change my financial situation. The dinar came to me one night out of the blue while surfing.

Now, because of dreams and other intuitive nudges, I am near certain we are soon to enjoy wealth with all its trappings and its tests.

MILKSHAKES

The day after I ordered dinar for the first time I was in a huge shopping mall having a milk shake by a big fountain with my kid. We both threw a coin into the fountain and made a wish. She wished for love. I wished for my investment. For some reason I then looked at my milkshake, specifically the writing on the paper cup. It was promoting some kind of charity and said I'm paraphrasing"...for Iraq to make dreams come true."

I could not believe it. Talk about validation. I don't know why but I threw out the cup. I should go back there and get another one.

DREAMS

My wife and I have pretty regular morning conversations about the dreams we've had the night before. We don't remember them every night but rarely does a day go by when one of us can't recall one. After investing, I had three dreams which showed me this was no ordinary investment. Transforming times were upon us.

My first dream involved a cousin who's an American. He's an actor. He was telling me that I had a part in a 'silent' movie he was also in, being made in June. When another person walked into the room, my cousin made it clear it was a silent movie and I shouldn't say anything to her.

message: the value of holding my tongue and not speaking about this opportunity to everyone and their mother. I woke that morning with a strong knowing this little dinar was going to be a pretty big deal and I should be very selective about who I tell.

The next dream was VERY intense. I was with a group of people and the earth was bubbling up and expanding beneath our feet. I was actually waiting for it to explode. Then we moved to a hill with the group and there was a house on fire near by. I decided to take matters into my own hands since no one was doing anything or making decisions. I jumped and flew about 40 feet! landing against a grey wall where I reached out and was able to hold on to pieces jutting out. On top of that it was pouring rain. I made a truly amazing leap and an amazing landing in my dream and knew I had accomplished something pretty spectacular. I don't know what happened to the other people,

message: we as a society are going to be going through BIG CHANGES, with lots of daunting challenges but I was going to do all right in navigating through it.

In the last dream I was with my old roommate and our landlord. This is about 15 years ago a time in my life when I was broke, living the frugal life. I n the dream I was shocked to read a suicide note the roommate had written. I was trying to tell my landlord but he wasn't interested. The roommate came into the room just then, good to see he hadn't killed himself.

message: I am making a radical severing from this former way of life. While I don't live like a pauper anymore, gone are the days of worrying about money. Abundance will be my middle name.

My wife has had other dreams that have shown us fiscal changes are on their way, and for us they're going to be positive.Beyond the tired and tried bank rumours, prophetic announcements, and friend of a frienders, the actual truth is more often found in the small and personal that all of us live every day. If you cast your mind over the waters, I'm sure you've seen synchronicity in many waves of your life and that's where you know the real truth, stuff beyond any doubt.

Conclusion: IMHO the chess pieces are still aligning themselves ...but the outcome of the game is assured. Enjoy the final moves.

• Upvote 6

Thank you for sharing your personal experiences and your interpretations. If this revalues many of us will have the opportunity to do great things. I have often been called a philanthropist by my husband. I hope to be able to change more peoples lives. Good luck rolleyes.gif I hope this can take away your worries so you can have time to share your passions.

good post...we all like a decent story but you should be ashamed of yourself cause now I'm in the mood for a chocolate/peanut butter shake...it's 8 miles to the nearest shake place and my wife is asleep...oh well...guess now I can dream lol :(:)