Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Concerning SFMedic, Frank26, Phoenix

popo24

SFMedic, Frank26, and Phoenix are not a part of this site and do not post here. They are all on their own sites (at least the first 2) and what is posted here is brought from their forums, and that was brought from their chat rooms, not the chat room on DinarVets.com. They probably do not read the posts on this site either. What they say and how they act is in no way reflective of the morals or standards of this site and should not be taken as such. What this means is that if it seems like a dictatorship, and that is more towards SFMedic, then its for their site and not this one. You are not forced to listen to or believe SFMedic and you are able to disagree with him, or others, on this website without fear of being banned. The posts that are brought here are done so by people on this site that frequent the other sites and copy it over. I think that about sums it up. Have a good day. :)

SFMedic, Frank26, and Phoenix are not a part of this site and do not post here. They are all on their own sites (at least the first 2) and what is posted here is brought from their forums, and that was brought from their chat rooms, not the chat room on DinarVets.com. They probably do not read the posts on this site either. What they say and how they act is in no way reflective of the morals or standards of this site and should not be taken as such. What this means is that if it seems like a dictatorship, and that is more towards SFMedic, then its for their site and not this one. You are not forced to listen to or believe SFMedic and you are able to disagree with him, or others, on this website without fear of being banned. The posts that are brought here are done so by people on this site that frequent the other sites and copy it over. I think that about sums it up. Have a good day. :)

That is not the way it works here........if you don't agree with the masses that you are not going to make a mill on this investment you are told to "stop making waves" "you are just trying to stir things up" but if you tell everybody they are going to make a mill they will moderate chat for you. They did that for TK..........how did that work!!!!!! lol lol lol

• Downvote 1

That is not the way it works here........if you don't agree with the masses that you are not going to make a mill on this investment you are told to "stop making waves" "you are just trying to stir things up" but if you tell everybody they are going to make a mill they will moderate chat for you. They did that for TK..........how did that work!!!!!! lol lol lol

I like the old classic 'stop being so negative/pessimistic' when really I'm just being real. I got banned from Medic's site around September last year for saying that we may have to wait until its closer to elections. Look where we are now though.

I got banned from this chat for being aggravated and saying so to Sonny1 the other night when he had HUGE info and then said ... "oops, can't share ... don't want my info stolen". Then he went to VIP, shared it ... and had his info "stolen" ... which meant posted on other sites. And I am still banned ... was not mean or bashing but I did point out the absurdity of the deterioration of the chat that did not have to happen. Say what you have to say and stop with all the drama, already!!!

I want to agree with caddieman. For the most part people are great. There are more than a few though that get hostile if you have a different opinion, moderators included. There is one Mod who generally likes to threaten people who disagree with being banned. I like the site, I come here everyday, but depending on who's moderating, an opinion other than it's going to RV tomorrow at 1.50 to 3.50 isn't accepted, you are told to go sell your dinar or get out of the room if you can't agree with them. I try to laugh it off, sometimes it's hard

I want to agree with caddieman. For the most part people are great. There are more than a few though that get hostile if you have a different opinion, moderators included. There is one Mod who generally likes to threaten people who disagree with being banned. I like the site, I come here everyday, but depending on who's moderating, an opinion other than it's going to RV tomorrow at 1.50 to 3.50 isn't accepted, you are told to go sell your dinar or get out of the room if you can't agree with them. I try to laugh it off, sometimes it's hard

I know what you mean. I've learned largely to keep my opinions to myself when it comes to chat for this reason. Hopefully we won't have to put with all the drama soon. As I always say, the RV will happen at the same time for everybody so in the end it won't matter who says what and who was right or wrong.

Medic's site is dinar speculator.

"the RV will happen at the same time for everybody so in the end it won't matter who says what and who was right or wrong."

Popo24... I agree with you... Not only will it not matter then, it doesn't matter now ... Most everything, other than posted from specific site information is speculation anyway. I have noticed that even some of the "confirmed" information has been wrong. I just wonder if anyone knows who is really running the show in Iraq. What's the old saying....Too many chiefs and not enough Indians.... (I wonder where that originated from) BTW... does anyone know why women speak at least 26,000 words per day and men only say ~6500 words per day...? Me either.....

"the RV will happen at the same time for everybody so in the end it won't matter who says what and who was right or wrong."

Popo24... I agree with you... Not only will it not matter then, it doesn't matter now ... Most everything, other than posted from specific site information is speculation anyway. I have noticed that even some of the "confirmed" information has been wrong. I just wonder if anyone knows who is really running the show in Iraq. What's the old saying....Too many chiefs and not enough Indians.... (I wonder where that originated from) BTW... does anyone know why women speak at least 26,000 words per day and men only say ~6500 words per day...? Me either.....

And has anyone noticed that there are no female-guru's....LOL And they say WOMEN like to gossip!!! :wave:

You are 100% right. I have not said one word in chat the last two days about the Dinar.......nor will I again and that is very sad. Debate is what makes the world spin. You are right on the nose about some of the mods too. I would expect fairness but you don't get it with some. There is one who just today posted on another thread that if you do not post positive you should just sell all your dinar!.....Now that is really sad. But there are some great mods too. I would like to know what is so negative about doubling or tripling your investment?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You are 100% right. I have not said one word in chat the last two days about the Dinar.......nor will I again and that is very sad. Debate is what makes the world spin. You are right on the nose about some of the mods too. I would expect fairness but you don't get it with some. There is one who just today posted on another thread that if you do not post positive you should just sell all your dinar!.....Now that is really sad. But there are some great mods too. I would like to know what is so negative about doubling or tripling your investment?

There's nothing negative about doubling or tripling an investment. However, people didn't buy in to get a 200-300% increase, and suggesting such doesn't tickle ears enough to maintain interest.

Wow. Ok, so maybe my friend WAS right.

Ok, so it's a "friend of a friend" thing.

Anyway.

A friend told me that one of his friends got banned here

for telling a Mod that he needed one of those pills that

women take for cramps.

Wow. Ok, so maybe my friend WAS right.

Ok, so it's a "friend of a friend" thing.

Anyway.

A friend told me that one of his friends got banned here

for telling a Mod that he needed one of those pills that

women take for cramps.

Sounds kind of off the wall, I'm sure there must be a bit more to it than that.

There's nothing negative about doubling or tripling an investment. However, people didn't buy in to get a 200-300% increase, and suggesting such doesn't tickle ears enough to maintain interest.

Hey I get the maintaining interest part , thats fine. Disagree with me all you want. But to be called a "lier",(now how you can be a lier about you're opinion I have not found out yet! LOL) "why are you here" "your clueless" "stop posting about it or I will kick you"(from a Mod no less) "just sell all your dinar and don't come back".........Sorry but that is way over the line in my book. But it is aloud in chat so that is why I will not talk about the dinar in there again. And popo24 that is sad that it has to be that way. But it is so ya got to play along.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hey I get the maintaining interest part , thats fine. Disagree with me all you want. But to be called a "lier",(now how you can be a lier about you're opinion I have not found out yet! LOL) "why are you here" "your clueless" "stop posting about it or I will kick you"(from a Mod no less) "just sell all your dinar and don't come back".........Sorry but that is way over the line in my book. But it is aloud in chat so that is why I will not talk about the dinar in there again. And popo24 that is sad that it has to be that way. But it is so ya got to play along.

Almost everyday I come to realize more and more how many things nowadays should not be the way that they are. Politics of all kinds have found their way into all manner of places and its turning just about everything into a game. Just keep playing, unless there's something you can do about it. =)

Edit: I've been there, and I've done that. I've been banned from sites 5 times for dinar, twice from Medic's private site. I would just really like to get to a place in my life where I can make my own rules instead of living by someone else's.

because women see all colors not just black or white... speaking as a female gender no offense meant tho ha ha how many words is that..

Yep! What ever primes the pumps!