Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Warka wrong swift code..HELP PLEASE? :-)

Alexyn1006

Hello,

Thankfully, I received my email from Warka bank today. So, I went to my bank (not one of the big banks) to have the money wire transferred, using the Swift code provided to me by Warka.

I got a call a couple hours later from the wiring dept of my bank, informing me that the swift code I provided to them CITIUS33, was for Warka to transfer money FROM warka, not to them.

I told the bank, I just needed to have the funds wired to Citibank in NY with the USD Warka account number referenced. The bank said, they still need the correct code to transfer the money. I then asked them if it was the "Fed Wire" number, they said they weren't sure, but would get back to me tomorrow.

Does anyone know the correct SWIFT code to get the money to Citibank, what am I doing wrong? I gave my bank the only "Swift" code contained in the email I received from Warka.

Thanks for your help. I appreciate it greatly.

Alexyn1006,

I just did a wire transfer to Warka about a week and a half ago and used that exact swift number and had no issues. I also did get a confirmation today confirming that Warka did get the transfer; so I know it did go through. Wish I had some answers for you?????? :unsure:

The CITIUS33 is correct as it is Citibank SWIFT code in US, and has nothing to do if the money is going in or out of Warka.

Warka account is in Citibank New York and therefore that Citibank SWIFT code is used when making transfers.

Done close to a dozen transfers, never had any issues with this SWIFT code.

The CITIUS33 is correct as it is Citibank SWIFT code in US, and has nothing to do if the money is going in or out of Warka.

Warka account is in Citibank New York and therefore that Citibank SWIFT code is used when making transfers.

Done close to a dozen transfers, never had any issues with this SWIFT code.

My bank is telling me that the Fed Wire number Warka provided to me is for Citibank, they're saying they need the routing number for WARKA, and that the "Warka Bank For Investment (8 digit) USD Account number, will not suffice. That I need a separate routing number for WARKA in Iraq apart from the Fed Wire number of 021000089? That the Swift Code given to me is not Warka routing number in Iraq, that my bank can't use that? Can anyone help? I've spoken with citibank in NY and they say they can't help me because it is an Iraqi account. I emailed Warka, but you know how that goes. Does anyone know Warka's routing number? Thank you all.

You have to go through Citibank to get your funds into your Warka account. You will have to use CITIUS33 as the Swift code. On the wire form you have to note your USD savings account number as well as your name to get it into your account.