Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HAPPY FATHERS DAY WEEKEND!

hoosier1470

Just wanted to start off this special weekend by wishing all of the dads out there a special weekend! Unfortunatley, my dad will not have a very good day, or week this year...nor will I. If you happen to believe in prayer, please pray for comfort for my dad. On Tuesday of this week, my 35 year old sister, who's name is Heather...was found deceased at her home. She passed away in her sleep Monday night. It will be a hard weekend for us all, as were will be attending her funeral on Sunday. But, we can take pleasure in remembering the laughter that she brought to all of my family throughout the years! I can only hope that no one else has to go through anything like this during this special weekend for all of the best men in our lives.....OUR DADS! HAPPY FATHERSH DAY!

• Upvote 1

Enjoy your dad while you still have him.

Tell him the good things he has done in your life. Thank him for the wisdom he has shared with you, the example he set before you in the way he lived his life and of your desire to pass those very things on to your offspring.

Go RV!

Blessings,

Texhad

• Upvote 1