Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Guru rumors pinned?

Kimberlye

As you know, I did a couple rumor threads for a couple of popular gurus. My reason for doing so was to enlighten those that have not been reading their posts in the past or on a regular basis. I personally believe it is important for those reading the rumor threads for popular gurus to be able to see what the guru has posted in the past so they can then compare with what is being stated now.

It seems some members here enjoy reading the rumors and some members do not. I personally love reading the rumors, so, luckily, we all have the choice to choose to click on what we choose to read. Having said that, what do you think of having a pinned thread for the so-called popular gurus with their posts by date? Someone can add to the bottom of the thread when there is a new post. I think comments on those threads are very enlightening as well.

I suggest this because I think it will give everyone a chance, especially the newbies in the investment, to get an idea in their own mind of who and what they want to believe for themselves. I am in no way trying to turn this site into a "Dinar Guru" site, but would just like to make sure that what is going on with the dinar, good or bad, is posted for all to see, sort of a "Dinar for Dummies." LOL

Anyway, there may be reasons not to do this, it's just a thought I had.

Thanks for your response,

Kimberlye B)

• Upvote 2

I am not a noob by any means having been invested over 18 months and having followed all the "so called" gurus. What gets me is how they get called gurus having such a long history of everything being wrong? But again as you set out in your post being able to read and follow a time line for the gurus could make things much easier for the noobs.

No disrespect but posting guru rumors just feeds the fire for some that do not know them. I think anytime you post their rumors all you do is boost their ego and god knows they have enough of that. They are too many newbies that grasp at every word anyone says regardless of who it is, or what lies they tell. Let them read the news articles and form their own opinion, Besides the another site have their own site where all of them are posted on one web page. if you want to read it then you can get all of them at one time. Just saying

Edited by minichaser

As you know, I did a couple rumor threads for a couple of popular gurus. My reason for doing so was to enlighten those that have not been reading their posts in the past or on a regular basis. I personally believe it is important for those reading the rumor threads for popular gurus to be able to see what the guru has posted in the past so they can then compare with what is being stated now.

It seems some members here enjoy reading the rumors and some members do not. I personally love reading the rumors, so, luckily, we all have the choice to choose to click on what we choose to read. Having said that, what do you think of having a pinned thread for the so-called popular gurus with their posts by date? Someone can add to the bottom of the thread when there is a new post. I think comments on those threads are very enlightening as well.

I suggest this because I think it will give everyone a chance, especially the newbies in the investment, to get an idea in their own mind of who and what they want to believe for themselves. I am in no way trying to turn this site into a "Dinar Guru" site, but would just like to make sure that what is going on with the dinar, good or bad, is posted for all to see, sort of a "Dinar for Dummies." LOL

Anyway, there may be reasons not to do this, it's just a thought I had.

Thanks for your response,

Kimberlye B)

I think its a great idea, you should put together a post for each guru going back about 3 months, and maybe even throw a few more in from further back that show the repeats of the same bs information, and then get each of them pinned on the Rumors page. These arses should be exposed, along with the pets who share their information. Good Idea Kim, hope the mods take a look at this and bring it in for consideration. You should talk to PVS or Riley in Chat and lead them to this post. +100 (if I could)*

Edited by RVDinar4MyFamily

There are no guru's in this investment that can tell you when things will happen. All I have seen since I came to this fourm is a bunch of people who want you to think that they know what is really happening over there and even those that are over there in Iraq don't know. whether you call it pumping or anything else it's all just pure BS and if you are wearing hip boots you better get waders for before it's over it will get a lot deeper.

I personally don't care to see the past predictions of these gurus. I read these predictions for entertainment value only. All of their "boots-on-the-ground" and "intel" have been wrong so far. I am still a believer in the RV, I just don't think they have any insider information.

How do you get to become a guru anyway? Is this a self-appointed title or can anyone purchase one?

B)