Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Paying Taxes

joope

What I"m wondering is it possible for me to have the Dinars deposited into my business account and allow this investment to be taxed under my corporation? Thanks for any and all help.

Here is what you can do:

Once the Dinar RV'd it is a valued property

If you have these Dinars on a short term and you want to avoid to be taxed for that reason, you can borrow against it

( meaning that the bank use it as a collateral, and they put your certain amount of Dinars in a safe place until you are ready to cash in )

Now I know some banks may require you to go 2 for 1, in other words. If you are borrowing $1,000,000 and the IQD is worth $4 each

They will probably require $2 mil. worth of Dinars or 500,000 Dinars for collateral, it really is depends on your bank.

and pay it off once you reached 1 yr, ( w/c is considered long term capital gain )

This may help you avoid extra 20% of taxes.

From what I understand you only get taxed as you cash in. Please do not quote me on that. I am not an accountant. I woulfd truly advice you

to consult with a top notch CPA or top notch ATTY.

This is only intended to give you an idea.

What I"m wondering is it possible for me to have the Dinars deposited into my business account and allow this investment to be taxed under my corporation? Thanks for any and all help.

In a way, yes... but you're going to need a lot of help.

If you're serious about this investment, you should really check into the VIP section.

Here's a list of benefits: http://dinarnews.net/benefits

And here's a free Cash In Guide for you: http://dinarnews.net/cashinguide.php

• Upvote 1

For 99% of the individuals on this site. VIP will present so many options that one has the head spinning for a few days. Once you sit down and relax you will find the options that work best for you.

I have been on the path to financial literacy for over a decade. I have learn more on this site, than I have learn in that decade. I have been a member of VIP since about April 18th, 2011.

If you have not purchased ADAM's RV intel, you will get a copy when you join VIP. Come join us the water is perfect!! We can teach you to swim and avoid the sharks. :):):)

• Upvote 1