Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dennis Kucinich - Abolish the Fed

Candinar

If only on this topic, he's got my vote! : "The founders did not intend for America to be run by big banks and Wall Street. The constitution put the ability to create money in the hands of Congress. The Fed took away that power in 1913."

http://www.xat.org/xat/worldbank.html

origin of the income tax: http://mises.org/daily/1597#_ftn23

corporate welfare: http://www.cato.org/...php?pub_id=8230

Thanks for the post Candinair!

As a resident of Ohio and knowing Dennis the Menace personnaly I have found I have never agreed with a single word this man has ever said. He ran Cleveland into total bankruptcy and should not be allowed near our money. BUT. much to my surprise there is finally something he and I can agree on. Perhaps not for the same reason, but for the same principle, the Founding Father never intended for Congress to abdicate its power over the money. The Federal Reserve does much damage to this country and should be, along with the IRS, abolished. Let us move quickly to a FAIR Tax and be done with both the Fed and IRS.

• Upvote 1

As a resident of Ohio and knowing Dennis the Menace personnaly I have found I have never agreed with a single word this man has ever said. He ran Cleveland into total bankruptcy and should not be allowed near our money. BUT. much to my surprise there is finally something he and I can agree on. Perhaps not for the same reason, but for the same principle, the Founding Father never intended for Congress to abdicate its power over the money. The Federal Reserve does much damage to this country and should be, along with the IRS, abolished. Let us move quickly to a FAIR Tax and be done with both the Fed and IRS.

A "Fair Tax" is just as unconstitutional as the tax we are paying today. We, as an Americans are not to pay one tax. Take a look at the taxes we pay, they were not thought of before the Federal Reserve Act came into being. The income tax has been around since about 1862, but it was placed on government workers, not the American people, as a whole.

"If we run such [government] debts, as that we must be taxed in our meat and in our drink, in our necessaries

and our comforts, in our labors and our amusements, for our callings and our creeds, as the people of England

are, our people, like them, must come to labor sixteen hours in twenty-four, give earnings of fifteen of these

to the government for their debts and daily expenses, and the sixteenth being insufficient to afford us bread,

we must live, as they now do, on oatmeal and potatoes, have no time to think, no means of calling the mismanagers

to account; but be glad to obtain subsistence by hiring ourselves to rivet their chains on the necks of our fellow-suffers."

~ Thomas Jefferson