Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

question?

g_greig

My Sister works at whitney bank in Tampa she said as of last thursday they are no longer selling dinar they are cashing in peoples but not selling I live in the UK and was just wondering if this is common in the USA with the banks or just hers? or if its good news??

Move to RV and Dinar Questions.

EDIT: Many banks have stopped selling. If they told her that, then it's likely they have stopped. Following suit for other banks who don't want to be a part of currency speculation and other forms of risky investment practices.

EDIT#2: If they are cashing in, it's likely at the bank's buyback spread rate... doubtful they are cashing in customers in an "RV-way". Just sayin'...

Edited by TQueezy
  • Upvote 1

My Sister works at whitney bank in Tampa she said as of last thursday they are no longer selling dinar they are cashing in peoples but not selling I live in the UK and was just wondering if this is common in the USA with the banks or just hers? or if its good news??

I did call WHITNEY bank this morning and this is what was told to me from a gentleman that was very familiar with the DINAR. After seeing this post my original question was "what is your buyback rate". He asked if I was a CUSTOMER, I said no but I could be. He then proceeded to tell me that they will BUYBACK your Dinar at $672 per M right now ...UNTIL it "REVALUES" .....HIS OWN WORDS! He then proceeded to tell me that HE thought it was going to REVALUE when they stopped selling them last week.

If you want to sell them back to them your account will get credited AFTER your bills are sent to the FED to get authenticated.

that's all I have.

• Upvote 2

I did call WHITNEY bank this morning and this is what was told to me from a gentleman that was very familiar with the DINAR. After seeing this post my original question was "what is your buyback rate". He asked if I was a CUSTOMER, I said no but I could be. He then proceeded to tell me that they will BUYBACK your Dinar at $672 per M right now ...UNTIL it "REVALUES" .....HIS OWN WORDS! He then proceeded to tell me that HE thought it was going to REVALUE when they stopped selling them last week.

If you want to sell them back to them your account will get credited AFTER your bills are sent to the FED to get authenticated.

that's all I have.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm another bank rumor. Wow i was getting worried I didn't see any yet today.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm another bank rumor. Wow i was getting worried I didn't see any yet today.

not sure if you just sit back and read and don't do any due diligence yourself but what i wrote WAS FACT! no rumor! comprende?

• Upvote 2

not sure if you just sit back and read and don't do any due diligence yourself but what i wrote WAS FACT! no rumor! comprende?

wow easy there MIA .... cooked is right to be skeptical, we've had sooooo many bank rumors in the last 2 months its not even funny and they all seem to be comming from new members, I'm not saying your intel is a lie and I dont think cooked is saying that either but its just hard to believe anything about the bank rumors anymore....... dont take it as a personal attack

+1 for cooked to even it out ....

Edited by The Machine
  • Upvote 2

wow easy there MIA .... cooked is right to be skeptical, we've had sooooo many bank rumors in the last 2 months its not even funny and they all seem to be comming from new members, I'm not saying your intel is a lie and I dont think cooked is saying that either but its just hard to believe anything about the bank rumors anymore....... dont take it as a personal attack

+1 for cooked to even it out ....

I would suggest you pick up the phone and call them yourslef, but you better act like you will be opening up an account with them or they won't give you any information. I had to call 2 branches before I got the info.

I bought dinars through my local bank in southwest Louisiana, who was getting them through Whitney in New Orleans. Whitney in New Orleans quit selling over two weeks ago so my local bank quit selling them. They did not know why Whitney quit selling. I asked if they would buy back/exchange when dinar revalued, etc, and my local asst manager told me probably. I am also friends with manager of a local Chase branch, who also quit selling, and she said they would also buy back/exchange later if I were a customer. Whatever that is worth.