Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Everyones Prayer is Needed.

RescueBreaths

I found out from my sister that a close friend of hers was in a very serious car accident Sunday afternoon. She was on her way from church when a car ran the red light and t-boned her. Currently she is on life support with severe head trauma, an unthinkable amount of broken bokens and the doctor has given her 3 days to live. The doctor said if the swelling can be controlled of her brain there might be a chance for a successfull operation but permanant brain loss will be eminent. Also in the crash was her brother who is going to make it but in pretty rough shape. Whether you believe in God, or religion, positive energy or even hope. Please take a couple minutes out of your life to say a quick prayer for her, her brother and her family that God willing she will make it to surgery in 2 days and hopefully progress from there forward.

Also I had a friend of mine die a couple hours ago at the age of 21. I don't know the complete story and can't get a hold of anyone that has any information due to the time. But if you take the time to do what you do, please include his family along with it.

Life is to short to take anything for granted. Every morning you wake up, thank who you thank. Me personally it's God. Make sure to thank for your family, friends, loved ones, your home, and simple things like the breaths you take each and everyday or life in general. It's sad when such tragic situations as these happen, but it is definately and eye-opener to be more gratefull for what and who you have. Thanks you for taking the time to read this.

• Upvote 13

[

I found out from my sister that a close friend of hers was in a very serious car accident Sunday afternoon. She was on her way from church when a car ran the red light and t-boned her. Currently she is on life support with severe head trauma, an unthinkable amount of broken bokens and the doctor has given her 3 days to live. The doctor said if the swelling can be controlled of her brain there might be a chance for a successfull operation but permanant brain loss will be eminent. Also in the crash was her brother who is going to make it but in pretty rough shape. Whether you believe in God, or religion, positive energy or even hope. Please take a couple minutes out of your life to say a quick prayer for her, her brother and her family that God willing she will make it to surgery in 2 days and hopefully progress from there forward.

Also I had a friend of mine die a couple hours ago at the age of 21. I don't know the complete story and can't get a hold of anyone that has any information due to the time. But if you take the time to do what you do, please include his family along with it.

Life is to short to take anything for granted. Every morning you wake up, thank who you thank. Me personally it's God. Make sure to thank for your family, friends, loved ones, your home, and simple things like the breaths you take each and everyday or life in general. It's sad when such tragic situations as these happen, but it is definately and eye-opener to be more gratefull for what and who you have. Thanks you for taking the time to read this.

My positive energy and hope is in Christ alone.

I pray the Holy Spirit will comfort those families and also you.

May the hand of God be upon this precious lady and his healing power touch her.

I pray wisdom and undertanding for the doctors and those attending her.

In the Name of Jesus i ask it, Amen

• Upvote 4

Dear God, I ask Your healing for RB's sister's friend and her brother. Would You please heal them both and glorify Yourself in their lives. I also pray for RB's friend's family that You would comfort them in this time and pray that You would turn hearts towards You. I ask in Jesus' Name. Amen.

• Upvote 3

I am not only going to say prayer for yor friends, but for you as well, and there is no time like the present. I ask that God lay his healing hand on your friend and that she not only make it to and through surgery and that regardless of what the doctors may say there be no permanant damage to her brain. I ask the Lord to speed her brothers recovery and to give her family a sense of peace durig this time.

Also Lord bless and comfort the family of this 21 year old person. Only you know the reason a life would end so young but comfort and keep those who love and were close to this person.

God lay a special blessing on our friend Rescue Breaths today. Give them a sense of peace like they have never known. Please give them the courage to press forward , knowing that you are with them hand in hand and will meet their every need and overcome every obstacle. Lord we may not always understand the things that happen in our lives but I understand that you are God, and can and will help us through the toughest of times . We only need to ask. Thank you for hearing my prayer. I ask this in your holy name, Amen.

• Upvote 1