Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ME

Qman

I have been on DV sense Nov. of 09 I have made 1,937 posts with a reputation of +2,748, today I made a post called We The People, I stated that if it were taken down I would leave DV forever. I will do just that if it is.

A lot of people that have responded have agreed that they would leave also to them I say thank you. To the ones that did not like it I feel sorry for you.

It has now been locked.

So to you out there that like what I have had to say send xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you want to leave DV that will be up to you.

http://www.youtube.c...hZDJE&vq=medium

http://dinarvets.com..._0entry510091

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Sounds like to me you were asking if your crowd was going to follow you before you committed your departure. If you posted something that is not allowed, or if you made smart remarks to Mods or someone, or if you didn't take time to think before you spoke well if its in this catagory i see why the Mods intervened. If you want to leave its your choice.............BYE.

If Bush was still president and a liberal came in here with a YouTube link that called him a war criminal who was destroying the constitution and made the same demands my response would be "adios amigo". So guess what my response to you is, Q? I don't care if your reputation is 10,000 - this is still Adam's site and you're out of line to issue an ultimatum.

• Downvote 1

If Bush was still president and a liberal came in here with a YouTube link that called him a war criminal who was destroying the constitution and made the same demands my response would be "adios amigo". So guess what my response to you is, Q? I don't care if your reputation is 10,000 - this is still Adam's site and you're out of line to issue an ultimatum.

Simply put.....I agree.

RSS