Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Pumpers Pets, and a couple of reminders

For those who have read my posts in the past, you know I am all about keeping it real, and not buying into the constant BS put out by the so called gurus who claim they have special contacts, and the intel that will tell us all we want to know about an RV. Most of us who are wise to their ways call them what they really are, pumpers.

So, why are they pumpers? What is it in a pumper’s post that leads to sales for a dinar seller, and why does a seller need a pumper?

Well, let’s answer the second question first. While this investment has a lot of promise, it is far from a lock. Right now the only people really getting rich off of this investment are the sellers. And IF this investment were to not produce the outcome we are all hoping for, the sellers still want to make as much off of their sales as possible. This is where the pumpers and the pumper’s pets come in.

What makes a pumper? First of all, pumpers and sellers rely on something there is no shortage of in this world, GREED. With the possibilities this investment has, and as cheap as it is to buy in, greed makes it easy for them. Next, a pumper needs to create an urgent demand for dinar sales, their predictions need to be a few days out in order to allow for people to make that last minutes addition to their holdings, or for those who just heard about the investment to get in before it’s to late.

Pumpers especially like to feed on the newbie’s, the ones who are not yet well informed, have not seen the repeated bad intel, BS rates and dates, and overall misinformation that gets spread across all the different websites. They have no shortage of fresh blood to feed on, and even some old blood for those who focus on the rumors instead of the facts behind this investment.

It would be one thing if they stuck to their own sites and spewed their BS, but they want to reach as many people as possible, and this is where the pumper’s pets come in. They need people to spread the BS around to as many places as possible, and there is no shortage of them. There are many people who will follow and hang on the words of these so called gurus, and will repost anything written by them on other sites like here. If you have ever been in chat here when someone like Okie tries to become the DV guru, you have seen that it does not go well for them, once their lies show through, they are quickly dismissed by the smarter investors on this site. This is where you get places like PD, where the pumper has control over the chat and forums, and can quickly banish any who question them.

DV is where those who have finally figured it out end up. Think of DV as rehab for those who have drank the kool aid for to long. LOL

But, we still have the pumper’s pets, who over and over again will bring their BS over here and post it.

So, this post is kind of a rant and kind of a reminder to not drink the kool aid.

Below I posted links to a couple of my past posts that I think people should read, especially the newbie’s, and those who are glued to the dinar sites for more than an hour or two a day.

Fact or Fiction, whats more important to you?

Facing the reality, my 2 cents

If this post helps even one person, it was worth it.

Remember, keep it real, reading the rumors is one thing, but relying of them is another, DON'T DRINK THE KOOL AID!!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Nice post cheers .... says it all ...... there should be a post pinned at the top of the rumors section that names and shames all the pumpers and there pet's so any newbies can easily identify them !!

Edited by The Machine
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

RVDinar4MyFamily...you were up early!! I totally agree with you. I feel a bit lucky as I am not one of those that need to "Think of DV as rehab for those who have drank the kool aid for to long" as I started here, am still here, and quite frankly, enjoy the majority of the people and the good hearted banter that goes back and forth. The ocassional person that feels they need to carry attitude into chat or forums are quickly identified and ignored...PVS took the brunt of a bit of this yesterday and did the right thing by just walking away!! ::hats off to ya, PVS::

Anyway...staying grounded, enjoying most of the people, and hoping for a speedy RV.

Semper Fi...

• Upvote 1