Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just in Fox news, Maliki is wanting some US troops to stay longer

I just saw the on Fox Tv , coundnt find a printed link yet . Maliki is looking at US troops staying longer in Iraq. Then a 4 star General fox contributor said he believed it was because of the concren over Iran. Does anybody know how this will affect things?

You will get shorter and more easily understood answers by asking how it won't affect things.

With all the hoopla over how bad they wanted us out , I was wondering if anybody else knew if this remaining of troops was for the protection of RV and all that becoming so wealthy as a country would entail?

With all the hoopla over how bad they wanted us out , I was wondering if anybody else knew if this remaining of troops was for the protection of RV and all that becoming so wealthy as a country would entail?

haha noone knows, and its funny how everything is tied to an RV

The RV is so minuscule in the big picture of Middle Eastern politics that it only seems to be a concern Outside the county.

They have as much oil reserves at 1170 dinar per dollar as they will at $3.22 dollars per Dinar.

• Upvote 1

I just saw the on Fox Tv , coundnt find a printed link yet . Maliki is looking at US troops staying longer in Iraq. Then a 4 star General fox contributor said he believed it was because of the concren over Iran. Does anybody know how this will affect things?

Harry,

It is fine that you are concerned about the history of the dinar with this information, but this information has been out there for many years. The United States will be in Iraq for several more years, if not permanently. This is a country that will look alot like Korea in terms of the United States military. We have built several military bases in Iraq and will continue to use them for years to come. This has absolutely no bearing on the Iraqi currency and actually has little to do with Iran. The reason we are going to maintain a presence in Iraq is because of the instability of the region and moreso the country of Syria. Those are the facts!

Edited by UofIGuy
  • Upvote 1