Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Investment / Thoughts and such!

Hello thank you for reading my small post i want to start off and explain to everyone who reads that i am a dinar investor and i currently hold dinar as of right now! What i wanted to do is put out there what i have seen since being an investor and share my thoughts. I would love to do this and not get blow back from other members as far as insults or things of that nature. I would love to see other peoples responses and or feelings on this investment any positive or negitive input is welcome as long as its directed toward the investment and not people.

So that being said i have invest alot of money in Dinar so far as of today i have had a return on nothing.... Fact is i am at a loss i could not get out without loosing money come trade back time.

I would like to talk about 3 outcomes that i see with this investment and all could be wrong because they are really my thoughts!

1. RV the big one the reason I personally and many others that i belive are here: I have come to think that this is a long shot... why ? well from what i see / hear and read.... Iraq can't afford a stright up RV. (Stop do not read any further if you belive i am bad talking this investment because i am not) I have gone to differet investment firms everyone of them have lead me away from dinar when asked about them. Now i am not rich but i have middle class wealth so when i go to most of these places i expect a good anwser and decent retuns on my money and i get them most of the time.

My biggest thought here is if this was a great investment that we or alot of us have been sold it would seem to me that it would be more valuable to buy than say ? oil... we all know oil will get to 100/150/200 a barrel some day qnd not go back down much. yep that big money right ? well yes for people buying oil but that would be nothing of a return like buying dinar that will bring back 1000% or more returns.... so i allways ask myself why arn't normal investment firms doing this ?

(Once again please don't bash i am waiting for PIE in the sky too....)

2. Dinar gains value over time: Well this is the option that after being married to dinar far so long i think is more realistic.

I think over time just like any place devistated by war or natual disaster things will take years and years to improve.

3. Dinar curreny "scam"

Now i dont like to use the word scam but many have in the past and i come to question this:

1. We all belive america is pulling the srings on this whole RV... I have never seen mommy America looking out for me the middle class investor.

What if the great plan is to get US from selling dinar only to find out in the end they devaule or lop or make cash in difficult. it would make it easy for us as a nation to not have to pay out well-fair and rebuilt iraq if private investors give iraq enoght money to do it....

{Now i may go far right here and if you dont like it please dont bash just dis-agree and tell me why and how so...}

Sorry i ran out of time writing this please anyone willing to read please give me your thoughts both positive and negitive and please go into detail of your toughts...

Thanks,

I personally think that all your thoughts are valid with the exception of the devalue part. I know you didn't mean to say that the IQD will lose value when you said "they devaule or lop or make cash in difficult." These are three seperate issues and the devalue part I am confident to say is a wayyyyyyyyyyyyy long shot. The only way I could see that happening is if Iraq is invaded by another country AGAIN. I guess it is also possible if they let inflation get away from them but I don't see the US letting either of those senerios happen. Hopefully the US remains in a position to deter those senerios because God knows we can hardly keep our own house in order more less Iraqs.

Other than that I think you have come to the same conclusion as many of us. That a overnight 3.00 RV is unlikely. Although I would have to add not impossible, just not likely. I guess really anything is possible on this crazy rock we live on.

Hello thank you for reading my small post i want to start off and explain to everyone who reads that i am a dinar investor and i currently hold dinar as of right now! What i wanted to do is put out there what i have seen since being an investor and share my thoughts. I would love to do this and not get blow back from other members as far as insults or things of that nature. I would love to see other peoples responses and or feelings on this investment any positive or negitive input is welcome as long as its directed toward the investment and not people.

So that being said i have invest alot of money in Dinar so far as of today i have had a return on nothing.... Fact is i am at a loss i could not get out without loosing money come trade back time.

I would like to talk about 3 outcomes that i see with this investment and all could be wrong because they are really my thoughts!

1. RV the big one the reason I personally and many others that i belive are here: I have come to think that this is a long shot... why ? well from what i see / hear and read.... Iraq can't afford a stright up RV. (Stop do not read any further if you belive i am bad talking this investment because i am not) I have gone to differet investment firms everyone of them have lead me away from dinar when asked about them. Now i am not rich but i have middle class wealth so when i go to most of these places i expect a good anwser and decent retuns on my money and i get them most of the time.

My biggest thought here is if this was a great investment that we or alot of us have been sold it would seem to me that it would be more valuable to buy than say ? oil... we all know oil will get to 100/150/200 a barrel some day qnd not go back down much. yep that big money right ? well yes for people buying oil but that would be nothing of a return like buying dinar that will bring back 1000% or more returns.... so i allways ask myself why arn't normal investment firms doing this ?

(Once again please don't bash i am waiting for PIE in the sky too....)

2. Dinar gains value over time: Well this is the option that after being married to dinar far so long i think is more realistic.

I think over time just like any place devistated by war or natual disaster things will take years and years to improve.

3. Dinar curreny "scam"

Now i dont like to use the word scam but many have in the past and i come to question this:

1. We all belive america is pulling the srings on this whole RV... I have never seen mommy America looking out for me the middle class investor.

What if the great plan is to get US from selling dinar only to find out in the end they devaule or lop or make cash in difficult. it would make it easy for us as a nation to not have to pay out well-fair and rebuilt iraq if private investors give iraq enoght money to do it....

{Now i may go far right here and if you dont like it please dont bash just dis-agree and tell me why and how so...}

Sorry i ran out of time writing this please anyone willing to read please give me your thoughts both positive and negitive and please go into detail of your toughts...

Thanks,

I thought you said it was a small post.. :P

Thanks good read

I thought you said it was a small post.. :P

Thanks good read

Im working on my book now!! lol thanks for reading i hope my far off views don't bother anyone....

I am really trying to have a peaceful ping pong of idea's to the out-come of this dinar investment from as many people as possible.