Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi deputies call for the adoption of a consensus in the selection of security

Iraqi deputies call for the adoption of a consensus in the selection of security

Ali Abdullah -24/05/2011 ad-12: 36 | readers number: 12

1306230160.jpg

Deputies called on Iraqi National Alliance on Tuesday, the political blocs to adopt consensus and bringing viewpoints closer in controversial issues, including the civilian prime minister, while اكداعلي that the results of the elections of March 2010.

The deputy said, chewing gum, which is a coalition of the rule of law المنضوي in the National Alliance on Tuesday that " if it insists the political blocs to choose security ministers of the bloc itself, meanwhile, the fate of all would be inevitably failure وسيرفض the Iraqi street all politicians in the belief that they do not operate for but for كتلهم and their influence in the government, and this is an end in الخطوره."

He added " we want to establish a state and make the government in the service of this country, not to establish areas and influence within the government on behalf of political entities, because this is relying for demolition and construction."

Chewing gum and demanded political blocs to the choice of peaceful commander-in-chief of the armed forces so that we can make it in the balance, and we fully responsible for any security lapses, instead of shared responsibility between him and the appointed by the minister, and thus lost the responsibility is the only loser is the people."

On its part, MP said the governorate of Najaf in an interview, Yassin, free of the member of the National Alliance that " the lack of conformity between the political blocs is the main reason for not resolving the civilian prime minister وتسميتهم during the last period and which have become more complicated after the end of parliamentary legislative."

, Said Yassin that "there are solutions started looming looming through the gap between the views of some political figures will produce the solution to this crisis," saying that "the status quo now humen results of the elections of March 2010," he said.

Iraqi parliamentary elections were held on 7 March last year, said the results of the elections in 26 of the same month, showed the advance of the Iraqi list led by former Prime Minister Iyad Allawi with 91 seats, followed by the coalition of the rule of law, led by its outgoing prime minister, Nouri Al-Maliki, with 89 seats, the Iraqi National Coalition with 70 seats, the Kurdish coalition list was fourth with 43 seats.

Showed the yassin that " the priorities of the blocs, bringing viewpoints closer as acceptable and reasonable so that there will be a national consensus to pass any project, including the security ministries."

And the Iraqi house of representatives meeting, held on 21 of last December, is not complete a vote of confidence for the government headed by nouri Al-Maliki, also witnessed the meeting also taking the constitutional oath by the president and members of the Council of Ministers in accordance with Article 79 of the Iraqi constitution.

The number of ministries, which voted upon by 38 Ministries in the ministries of the interior, defense and national security agency run by Prime Minister nouri Al-Maliki.

http://www.burathanews.com/news_article_125843.html

The Iraqi Mensa Society met today to nominate candidates for their most coveted award:

"Member most likely to screw up a one camel funeral procession."

In an extraordinary all day session, the discussion was intense. After all issues were discussed and ironed out, Chewing Gum was distributed and the nominees were chosen.

Of the 400 members in attendance, 402 were nominated for this, the most coveted award among the truly enlightened.

Unfortunately, there were too few members present to vote for all the nominees, and the decision was taken to meet again next week to discuss another meeting to discuss the necessary postponements before another meeting; soon.

There was great disappointment among the best of the best when they started to realize that they were all equal qualified to receive the award..

I AM TIRED OF THIS CRAP DAY IN AND DAY OUT

Hydrant, please quite commenting if you are tired. Posting the same old, worn out, negative comments does not help. We are all tired of the Iraqis' lack of progress, of course, it is slow progress judged by us, or US. Look at the big picture here. They are making progress.

I wonder if I were not an owner of IQD, would I even know there were ministerial issues is Iraq? NO. Would I know that the unemployment was at 23%. NO. Would I know that Allawi and Maliki are having a family feud (I don't know that, but they are related)? NO.

All I know is that I want the Parliament to get it right so I can get on with my myopic life and buy new stuff, retire, and head to Paris.

It is easy to comment negatively when we have no idea exactly what the issues and innuendo are. There are many. They might not be moving at the speed of light, but they are moving.

Remember: Don't complain about another man until you have walked a mile in his shoes, because his shoes may very well hurt.

I don't know, I see the glass as being half full, and not half empty.

Peace.

The Iraqi Mensa Society met today to nominate candidates for their most coveted award:

"Member most likely to screw up a one camel funeral procession."

In an extraordinary all day session, the discussion was intense. After all issues were discussed and ironed out, Chewing Gum was distributed and the nominees were chosen.

Of the 400 members in attendance, 402 were nominated for this, the most coveted award among the truly enlightened.

Unfortunately, there were too few members present to vote for all the nominees, and the decision was taken to meet again next week to discuss another meeting to discuss the necessary postponements before another meeting; soon.

There was great disappointment among the best of the best when they started to realize that they were all equal qualified to receive the award..

Very clever and very poignant. Your post makes my earlier post to Hydrant seem very naive, but optimistic. Thx.