Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Reading Scooter's post

M.D.

I am not a computer geek and I can never read Scooter's post. It is most likely me. Or maybe I don't have the right software.

The images are huge and I can't manipulate it. Can someone please tell what it is I am doing wrong?

Thanks for any help you can give M.D.

• Upvote 2

I am not a computer geek and I can never read Scooter's post. It is most likely me. Or maybe I don't have the right software.

The images are huge and I can't manipulate it. Can someone please tell what it is I am doing wrong?

Yes, to view something too large on the screen, hold one of the control keys down while spinning the wheel on your mouse backwards. it will shrink down to fit the screen..

Wait for it to finish loading and it should shrink to a readable size. Make sure you are using the latest version of Internet Explorer or Firefox or Safari. All versions of Chrome should handle it also. Be patient though, cause it won't resize until it is completely done loading and if you have a slower DSL connection it could take a couple of minutes.

Hi M.D. :D

Scoot's posts can be very graphic intensive for sure. What I suggest is

to right click the image(s), save each one to your desktop or location of

choice, naming them as you see fit, and then you can open them in a graphics

editor program and size them to be able to read them.

You can try Windows "Paint" program. Use the zoom in/out feature of whatever

graphics program you choose and hopefully that will help...*or* you can click on

the actual graphics in the post to enlarge them sometimes.

Hope that helps!

All my best! :)

Jim

---

• Upvote 1

Wait for it to finish loading and it should shrink to a readable size. Make sure you are using the latest version of Internet Explorer or Firefox or Safari. All versions of Chrome should handle it also. Be patient though, cause it won't resize until it is completely done loading and if you have a slower DSL connection it could take a couple of minutes.

Yes.....wait for it to load completely

I have made the images less than 500k and smalller still easy to read in photo shoppe but I do not have enough space allowed to post both. If the tech team wants to give me a one time change to the upload size per day i can repost.

FYI. Those who are having resolution trouble just in case you did not know in your browser you can hold Control then TAP the - or + key to change your resolution. This should fix your ability to view and make it much easier.