Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Still waiting

cooked

Last saturday the 6th i went to my TD bank in N.J. and ordered some dinar. Today the 20th I am still waiting, they said yesterday that the dinar wasn't in yet. Is something goin on or is this just a simple hangup? Not sure what to think.

Last saturday the 6th i went to my TD bank in N.J. and ordered some dinar. Today the 20th I am still waiting, they said yesterday that the dinar wasn't in yet. Is something goin on or is this just a simple hangup? Not sure what to think.

Hang up.... its a bank. You're good. No worries

I would hope that your transaction was cleared, and the order was made properly by the bank. So even if we saw an RV tomorrow, you would still receive your dinar as ordered, just after the fact.

IMO, if the dinar was not yet in transit to your bank.... you could possibly see a refund of your money. Not cool! I hope it works out for you though. Please keep us posted.

From my understanding, as it was with the bank where i got mine, once they take your money, the rate is "locked in" so that you get the amount @ the rate you paid for at the time of purchase, regardless if it comes in after an RV - JMHO....:rolleyes: