Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BREAKING NEWS Parliament vote on favor of 3 Vice President poste in one package

www.tinyurl.com/43w285g

http://www.ninanews.com/english/News_Details.asp?ar95_VQ=FGIIHK

12/05/2011 11:50:00

Baghdad / NINA / Iraqi House of Representatives voted today on three posts of Vice President in one package .

The Council voted on each of Adel Abdul Mahdi and Tariq al-Hashimi and Khudair Khuzaie. / End

Edited by dinar_millions
  • Upvote 1

You have that right. So we are looking for a RV soon due to what Mr. Shabibi stated, once GOI is formed and voted on , he would release the rate. So hang on to your hats, boys & girls, this ride coming to an abrupt hault. We will see it completed in our lifetime not our grandchildrens. YEAH !!!! Go RV !!!!!!!!!

The 3 vice presidents seats are different than the 3 security spots!! We would still need the security spots fill as well, but still a good sign:)

I still have that voice in my head, a soft one anyway.... saying we may not need these 3 Ministers set to have the damn RV. MAYBE just wishful thinking on my part.

Heres to hopin tho!tongue.gif

PS This Gov has more positions(overloaded) that are a great waste to the budget imo.................

Edited by Buckeye Pilot