Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

7 YEARS NO CHANGE?

BEING NEW, MAYBE DIFFERENT TIMES AND DIFFERENT SITUATIONS.

BUT HAS IT ALWAYS SEEMED " THIS CLOSE!" FOR AS LONG AS EVERYONE HAS BEEN A PART OF THIS INVESTMENT?

MOST EVEN ADAM FELT IT COULD HAPPEN AT ANY RIME.

MAYBE IT HAS BEEN THIS WAY FOR ALL THESE YEARS.

THE FACTS ALL ADD UP TO LOGICAL AMSWERS.

1. THE GOV MUST HAVE AL SEATS FILLED AND OPERATIONAL.

2. THEY MUST HAVE ALL SANCTIONS LIFTED AND OUT OF BK

MAYBE THE RATED AND THE REST IS DECIDED.

BUT IM HAVING A FEELING MOST INVESTED IN DINAR HAVE BEEN GOING THROUGH THIS ROLLER COASTER RIDE FOR A VERY LONG TIME

AM I RIGHT OR WRONG?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Well if everybody would sit down, be quiet and wait, we wouldn't have so many so called close calls. we beat any news to death with analyzation and prediction.. But what else do we have to do with our time. Logically we know something is going to happen, but when? just wait, :) And this is not news

• Upvote 2

7 YEARS NO CHANGE?

BUT HAS IT ALWAYS SEEMED " THIS CLOSE!" FOR AS LONG AS EVERYONE HAS BEEN A PART OF THIS INVESTMENT?

BUT IM HAVING A FEELING MOST INVESTED IN DINAR HAVE BEEN GOING THROUGH THIS ROLLER COASTER RIDE FOR A VERY LONG TIME

AM I RIGHT OR WRONG?

You are right and there is no logic.

7 YEARS NO CHANGE?

AM I RIGHT OR WRONG?

I'm into my 8th year and nothing has really changed same old stories, pumpers, intel and the list goes on.. :lol::lol:

Edited by mrref

IF YOU LOOK BACK THROUGH THE YEARS AND REALLY READ THE ARTICALS POSTED ON THE SITE ,THEY WHERE NEVER CLOSE IT JUST SEEMED THAT WAY AND WHAT PEOPLE THOUGHT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN---BUT NOW THIS YEAR 2011 THINGS ARE TAKING SHAPE WITH MORE PROGRESS AND A BIT MORE HOPE---IF WE DO NOT SEE THE GOI SEATED,OR THE BIG IMPORTANT ONE THAT I THINK IS THE ONE OF THE BIG KEYS TO THIS---WHICH IS THE HCL I LOST THEN--BECAUSE I BETTING IF THE RV ITS GOING TO BE IN JUNE OF 2011----IF NOT THEIRS SOMETHING HOLDING THIS UP WHAT WE ARE OVER LOOKING---BUT SO FAR WE ALL DONT NO WHEN---WHERE ALL SAYING DIFFERENT DATE----INCLUDING ME---ALOT OF THINGS COME DEW IN JUNE BUT WE ALL SAY IT HAS TO OR THEY LOOSE CERTAIN THINGS OR THIS WILL HAPPEN---BUT ARE ALL OF US FOR SURE 100% I SAY NO---BUT THINKING YES-----THIS IS WAIT AND SEE GAME----THEIR THE GAME AND WE ARE THE WAITING

• Upvote 2

SSo if I was to guess, there is a lot more logical Intel to prove We are really at the end, or are we St the beginning of a new load of going requirements.

I suppose one way to look at it is the Iraqi people need this much more to establish a more humane lifestyle.

I see the united states in total control now.

Time to go there and seat them people.

I can't believe that anyone thought it was going to RV when we were losing control(pre-surge). You thought the RV was going to happen when we were losing 100+ soldiers per month in 2006-2007? You thought they would RV when US congressmen and senators were openly declaring the war "lost"? I find that hard to believe.

• Upvote 2

I can't believe that anyone thought it was going to RV when we were losing control(pre-surge). You thought the RV was going to happen when we were losing 100+ soldiers per month in 2006-2007? You thought they would RV when US congressmen and senators were openly declaring the war "lost"? I find that hard to believe.

Yup.

When the interim Govt was seated there was a push to release the RV, much debate ensued,... and here we are.

....and now, here you are.

I got in in 2003. Never looked at a board before last December. The bottom line is that the Illum and the people who really control things will do what ever it takes to dimenish what the common man will receive.

Yup.

When the interim Govt was seated there was a push to release the RV, much debate ensued,... and here we are.

....and now, here you are.

I don't remember a "push" back then. Shabibi has always stated that security was a major issue. Hundreds of Iraqis were dying every day. Mosques were being blown up and banks were being robbed almost daily. Not buying it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't remember a "push" back then. Shabibi has always stated that security was a major issue. Hundreds of Iraqis were dying every day. Mosques were being blown up and banks were being robbed almost daily. Not buying it.

The Group that I was with were all 100% certain it would be done just before the 2006 Congressional Mid Terms,... Iraqs; Judicial, Legislative and Executive Branches were all established.

We were running CODEL's everywhere, every day,.. My belief was that if it did not happen then, it would be many years as the politics, the push for electronic banking, redress of internal and external grievences and a myriad of other thing would push it off into the future,.. and here we are.

I put my pile of Dinar away, and until early last fall did not even care about it.

Edited by Moses
  • Upvote 1

As I've read on several key dinar sites: "This is a (potentially) long term investment." We know it has to occur at some point. If we get bogged down by the inundation of information, some of which seems true, is true, is obviously false, etc...we know that Iraq has to RI/RV at some point. If we attach emotionality to this investment and get stuck in the thinking "everything hinges on this", or "dates and rates", well, this won't serve to help any of us. I implore everyone to stay informed, but detach from this emotionally. It will happen. It won't help to get stuck in, "I've heard this so many times, the same thing for years now...and still, NOTHING!". As I'm sure you've all been told...it's best to just go on with your daily lives, detach, leave this to your higher power. Attaching fear to this investment may find the progression towards your desired outcome, slowed. The mechanisms driving the need for this RI/RV are in place. I, and I'm thinking many of you as well, just need to stay focused on this investment as a potential blessing, but not the sole determination of my life's meaning, blessings, etc. I don't mean to preach, just to perhaps help add some words that provide grounding.

Wow. Many of you have been invested for 7 and 8 years. I don't see how you kept your sanity. I've been invested for about 6 weeks and it's almost overwhelming the amount of "information" that is floating out there. I might be in a straight jacket at this time if I had been on this ride for 7 years. Kudos to you long-timers.

Wow. Many of you have been invested for 7 and 8 years. I don't see how you kept your sanity. I've been invested for about 6 weeks and it's almost overwhelming the amount of "information" that is floating out there. I might be in a straight jacket at this time if I had been on this ride for 7 years. Kudos to you long-timers.

Thanks, its been one heck of a ride, and we still got a ways to go in my opinion a long ways :lol::lol: