Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Overnight

den308

My good friend and Dinar cohort ordered 500,000 yesterday, 5/5, and recieved them today form our local Peoples Bank branch. Never has this happened, when we order, it is about a week or week and a half to get them. I know we grasp at straws and try to see meaning in every oddity we encounter on this ride, but does getting them over night mean anything?

• Upvote 1

I don't want to seem disrespectful or anything but i don't understand the meaning of this. Can you give your thought process behind why it might be a good thing. I don't see a why it would make a difference other than higher demand might make banks keep more instock to send out.

Please understant i am not bashing or anything... i was just hoping you could show me your thought process on this and why it is important.

• Upvote 1

My good friend and Dinar cohort ordered 500,000 yesterday, 5/5, and recieved them today form our local Peoples Bank branch. Never has this happened, when we order, it is about a week or week and a half to get them. I know we grasp at straws and try to see meaning in every oddity we encounter on this ride, but does getting them over night mean anything?

maybe the teller had some to sell,just a thought?

One possible thought is that there is usually not enough concern with volatility to bypass a bank's first line process of floating a customer's money for short term interest.

When a bank immediately gives access to funds or fulfills a customer's request/order without taking advantage short term investing power attached to the customer's payment flies in the face of the current banking atmosphere.

Nothing etched in stone here, maybe just exceptional service from someone at the bank that was unaware of policy and actually wanted to perform an act of efficient operation.

Then again, maybe not....

I am so glad you posted this. I ordered some yesterday around noon from my bank, and received them today as well. This has never happened here either. I was going to post this, but looks like you beat me to it!

How did you order? Did you call?

If you called, & spoke to a live person....then maybe you could call again & say you are interested in ordering more, & then ask how long it will take to receive your order. If they say the next day, you can then ask why the change?

All I am really getting at is.....it should be pretty easy to find out why it was so much quicker than usual.

Just a thought. If it had happened to me, I would find out what changed.

Dan

One possible thought is that there is usually not enough concern with volatility to bypass a bank's first line process of floating a customer's money for short term interest.

When a bank immediately gives access to funds or fulfills a customer's request/order without taking advantage short term investing power attached to the customer's payment flies in the face of the current banking atmosphere.

Nothing etched in stone here, maybe just exceptional service from someone at the bank that was unaware of policy and actually wanted to perform an act of efficient operation.

Then again, maybe not....

Thank you Overnight. I appreciate your view. that makes sense.

you think its a change in the banking system view on this investment then?

To be honest, I don't see where this is all that unusual. The main office of the bank may have had some ordered previously and then canceled. Then they would have a little in stock and ready to exchange. I recently purchased several Million of the Vietnamese Dong at the Bank of Oklahoma. I was told that it would take up to 2 weeks to receive it. The next day they called me back to tell me it was in. They had some at their main branch vault and over-nighted it there.