Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Al & TerryK chats (3): G.E.T. 5/5/11

nointel

Al & TerryK chats (3): G.E.T. 5/5/11

Al chat 5-5-11 afternoon

« on: May 05, 2011, 04:51:16 PM »Quote

[dinomatic] amadden Date and rate please?

[amadden] dinomatic sorry I do not go out on Dates any longer and I stopped rating Girls long time ago …..No really that is hard I can say anytime and the rate will be between 3 and 7 dollars, I wish I could be more precise for ya but just cannot at this time.

[soccermama] amadden We just heard that the Arab summit has been cancelled until next year. DO you think this has any effect on the RV?

[amadden] swampboy the so called gag order was mostly for the banking end, to cut down on the calls and visits and so on, as far as all other Intel I was still getting mine but it was all towards the banking industries

[amadden] swampboy yes I know but a lot of Banks are open on Saturday and then in other areas of the country they are open on Sunday, but that is why the gag order was put out

[amadden] swampboy yes I know but a lot of Banks are open on Saturday and then in other areas of the country they are open on Sunday, but that is why the gag order was put out

[soccermama] amadden In your opinion, will this go into June or happen in May?

[amadden] hanna to get to the bottom of your question is, BoA is and has been the clearing house for the U.S. so unless there is something else to it the system is all in place, besides all the pinging has been done and completed, if there was to be a change, I do not see them going through all the troubles of pinging and ensuring the system in place was working correctly

[amadden] soccermama with the auctions getting lower and lower, I do not think they can make it into June, they need to have the dinars to be able to make it and if I remember what Steve wrote, if I am correct he said by May 12th and Iraq will then be out of dinars and could fail if they do not RV

[swampboy] amadden did our gov issue the gag order

[amadden] swampboy it came from the IMF

[amadden] sunsfan do you have your reserves with DB or DT?

[hanna] amadden ~ thanks! Okie is saying banks – banks – banks and for some reason Blaino and several others think this makes sense. I HOPE they are wrong and we can use DB or DT

[amadden] hanna I am getting your question verified, but as of an hour ago, there was no changes with Dinar Banker so unless something happened within the hour, but I will post as soon as I get the answer

[amadden] soccermama well I am one that is a very firm believer that the last 4 -5 months have been all bull, I took a picture on Fox news and MSNBC back in December and we talked about it a lot on this site, and I still have the pictures and it says the Iraqi Government is now complete and had just been announced, then I was sent a picture of the Gazette which is now just a publication when it ran on Dec, 29th, 30th, and 31st, so all the articles about seating of the GOI in my opinion is all smoke, I am not into arguing about this for others, but the recording and the picture is good enough for me.

[kattster] amadden I agree, it was actually done, the announcement was delayed so that the political nonsense could take place and the financial setting up of rules etc

[amadden] kattster you are 100% right on your opinion

[patchess4766] cannot believe all the guff the US is taking now over the killing of man that ordered the death of thousands of innocent people on 9/11/01–now UN wanting all the facts of the killing, saying we violated his human rights—can you believe all these bleeding hearts?? Makes me sick!!!

[amadden] patchess4766 you got that right, only thing I feel they should not have rushed getting rid of his body, but otherwise I am with you 100%

[amadden] freedom4all hello same to you!

[amadden] amigomiwest same thing we got, but Terry is getting in touch with Ty and we will post Ty’s remarks

[mustardseedfaith7] amadden I find it strange how they got rid of the body before they announced he hade been found and killed.

[amadden] mustardseedfaith7 well part of that was the time difference, but still you are right

[kattster] amadden imo they also had him pegged but saved the ‘triumph’ for an opportune time

[amadden] kattster Yes agree I could talk on this for hours, but I won’t respect of others

[themoltenvessel] amadden Does Ty’s facility have to ping also with the banking system??

[amadden] themoltenvessel no they do not

[caligirl] amadden (this is Fran)were you commenting above on what okie posted in regards to cashing in at the bank bank bank? i would like to know why as well

[amadden] caligirl yes I was, and we are getting it confirmed with Ty also

[msjeta1] amadden with this rumor or forced cash in at the bank has there been any talk about legal action to protect our rights that you are aware of?

[amadden] thank you all for being so kind and respectful, it was very enjoyable to visit, I will be back when I get some of the question answered

[amadden] msjeta1 right now it is rumor

[alabamagal] amadden thank you for taking the time to come answer some of the concerns the room has.. we appreciate it very much

[amadden] you are all welcome, I will try to be back within the hour

TerryK 5/5/11 @ 9:00 pm

« on: May 05, 2011, 10:10:17 PM »Quote [

terryk] SO GET THIS ….WE ARE ALMOST RICHER …LOL ….. ALL I KEEP HEARING IS THAT IMF WANTS A LOWER RATE THAT S DOES …. GRRRRRR ……WHO CARES WHAT THE RATE IS ….. BUT WHO KNOWS ……..HERE IS WHAT IM HEARING……YOU WILL HAVE TO CASH IN THRU A BANK …..UNLESS YOU HAVE A LAYAWAY ….. THE BANK WILL HIT YOU FOR 16.5 % OF WHICH 15 GOES TO THE GOV …. 1.5 % BACK SIDE OF HEALTH CARE BILL …..THIS IS GOING TO BE ALL THE TAX THAT YOU PAY ….. TREAT THIS AS RUMOR …..FLAT TAX JUST LIKE TAKING OUT YOUR 401K …… ALL BANKS WILL BE GOING THRU A CENTRAL GROUP ……THAT IS STILL SELLING DINAR AS A POINT TO THE FED RESERVE ….I CANT SAY WHAT GROUP …..THE BANK IS NOT GIVING CBI RATE ……YOU WILL GET THE BANK RATE ….AND THE BANK MAY CHARGE YOU% TREAT THIS ALL AS RUMOR PLEASE

[jaxbelle] so will we get cbi on Reserve

[terryk] I HEAR YES JAX

[magnum] Ali said when RV hits he will open to cash us in

[terryk] GO AHEAD AND THINK THAT MAGNUM…. HERE IS MY POSITION

[terryk] IF ALI IS NOT OPEN NOW …. WHY WOULD YOU CASH IN WITH HIM LATER

AND HOW COULD YOU IF THIS IS FED PUSHED FOR HIM TO CLOSE ….. THE LETTER ….. IS DINAR BANKER STILL SELLING … YES …. IS DINAR BANKER STILL SUPPORTING YOU …. YES …. IS DINAR BANKER CLOSING …. NO ….I GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH TY ABOUT AN HOUR AGO ….HE JUST OPENED ANOTHER LINE …. HE HAS PLENTY OF DINAR …..HE IS TALKING LAYAWAY

[shalom babe] TK…would Ali be legally liable to cash his clients in, or maybe he is going to open back up in order to avoid any legal ramifications. People now days will sue over anything.

[terryk] WHAT DOES IT MATTER JUST…. HE IS A DINAR SELLER …. HE HAS NO OBLIGATION TO BUY …. BACK …. OR TO SELL … READ THE TERMS OF SELL

[jaxbelle] layway=reserve

[terryk] YES JAX

[janicemulvaney] do you know if he will still come to STL since it was hit by a tornado, they say parts are reopened

[terryk] HIS LOCATIONS AS SHUT DOWN AS FAR AS I HAVE HEARD

[auggie] can you speculate on the difference between the bank rate and the CBI rate % wise

[terryk] NO AUGGIE

[Wizards13] so if we have a layaway we can cash with Ty??

[terryk] YES WIZARD LAST I HEARD

[jgem] Who’s locations are shut down?

[terryk] ALI

[terryk] HE IS NO LONGER SELLING OR BUYING

[terryk] SEE THE LETTER ON FILE WE POSTED THAT WAS SENT TO ME BY HIS MANAGER

[mybreadcrumbs1] tk is not ty a f.r. u.st. clearing entity?

[terryk] WHAT I UNDERSTAND YES HE IS

[terryk] BUT DONT TAKE MY WORD ON THAT

[niftyfifty ] Tk if no reserves can we still cash in with ty

[terryk] NO

[terryk] YOU HAVE TO GO THRU THE BANK IS WHAT IM HEARING

[northrim] so this tax you are talking about that can collect it when you cash in looks that way to me TK

[terryk] YEP NORTHRIM

[Wizards13] do we have time to get a reserve tomorrow or will it be too late??

[happytrails] terryk; go thru the banks forever…..or will later u can cash where u want?

[terryk] NO THIS IS THE BEST WAY PEEPS …. LISTEN …. 15% LONG TERM OR SHORT TERM …..THATS IT FOR TAXES ….MOST OF YOU ARE IN SHORT TERM …. SO YOU WOULD HAVE PAID 35% …. THIS IS GOOD FOR YOU

[markeb77] also lessens the chance of an audit, they already have it.

[terryk] YES MARK

[[janicemulvaney] will they take the 16.5% when we cash out with TY also?

[terryk] NO JANICE …. IM NOT A TAX GUY ….PLEASE TREAT THIS ALL AS RUMOR

[terryk] I HAVE GOTTEN LIKE 5 CALLS TODAY …BUT ITS ALL RUMOR

[terryk] DONT BE GREEDY …… OK ….. JUST DO THE RIGHT THING

[jgem] layaways will still be cashed with ty and he will take the 16.5% out?

[terryk] I DONT KNOW

[terryk] I DONT KNOW PEEPS

[terryk] IM TELLING YOU ALL I GOT TODAY

[terryk] OH AND THAT WE ARE ON THE PRESSURE BUTTON FOR THIS TO HAPPEN

[terryk] ANYWAY IM GOING TO GO PACK

[terryk] SO I CAN JUST JUMP IN MY TRUCK AND GO CASH IN

[terryk] IM HEARING THIS …. CASH IN MONDAY FOR US ….IS THE RUMOR

[terryk] OH HERE IS ANOTHER THING …REMEMBER MONTHS AGO …..GOT THAT TODAY FROM IMF BUDDY …..25 10 5 1 K NOTES 45 DAYS TO CASH IN …… AT RATE THAT WILL COME OUT ….. THEN A 25000K NOTE WILL BE 25 DINAR …. SAME WITH 10 …. 5 …1…. HEARD YOU WILL HAVE 45 DAYS TO CASH IN

THATS IT

[terryk] THEN THE RATE AT THAT TIME MAY GO UP ….JUST RUMOR

[terryk] DO NOT GO OUT BUYING ANY MORE DINAR …. AND TREAT IT AS IF YOUR GOING TO LOSE IT

[mac] they are forcing our hand to cash in.

[terryk] YES MAC

[thedogmom] can we exchange for the lower denoms

[terryk] I DONT THINK SO DOGMOM …. SO IM DONE …. IM GOING TO GO PACK …. NO DONG NEWS …. LATER ALL …. GOD BLES

TK 5-5-11 10:15pm

« on: May 05, 2011, 11:25:33 PM »Quote

[terryk] HEY ALL

[terryk] I WANT YOU ALL TO SIT BACK AND TAKE A DEEP BREATH

[terryk] IF AND WHEN THIS GOES DOWN

[terryk] WE WILL GET TY ON AND DISCUSS EVERYTHING

[terryk] WHEN THIS GOES DOWN

[tobydinar] you scare me when you say “if” and when it goes down!

[terryk] I HAVE TO SAY THAT TOBY

[terryk] SO LETS ALL WAIT

[terryk] AND SEE HOW THIS PLAYS OUT

[terryk] FOR THE CASHING IN

[terryk] TY WILL TELL US WHAT THE RULES ARE

[terryk] AND THEY WILL CHANGE AGAIN BY TOMORROW IM SURE

[terryk] REMEMBER YOUR DEALING WITH THE GOVERMENT

[terryk] AND WHEN I TALKED TO TY TONIGHT I ASKED HIM AGAIN

[terryk] YOU WILL BE ON MY SITE FIRST TO DISCUSS CASH IN PROCEDURE

[terryk] AND HE SAID YES

[terryk] DONT SWEAT IT KATTSTER

[terryk] HE WILL LAY IT ALL OUT

[terryk] NOTICE ALI BANNER FROM DINAR TRADE IS NO LONGER ON OUR HOME PAGE

[kattster] if it comes down that we must exchange at banks that would seem very high handed as most banks wont do anything for those without an acct in their establishment, and not all banks will be exchanging, seems it would force us to use particular banks???

[terryk] DONT SWEAT IT KATTSTER

[terryk] HE WILL LAY IT ALL OUT

[terryk] NOTICE ALI BANNER FROM DINAR TRADE IS NO LONGER ON OUR HOME PAGE

[terryk] PLEASE TREAT IT ALL AS RUMOR

[terryk] THATS ALL IT IS

[terryk] OK ALL IM GOING TO BED STAY GROUNDED

[terryk] REMEMBER JUST RUMORS

[terryk] GET SOME SLEEP

• Downvote 1

Stopped reading after the 3-7 dollar range. I do think this line should be framed and hanging on his wall: "I wish I could be more precise for ya but just cannot at this time"

What he really meant to say: I wish I could be more precise every time I talk, but just cannot"

• Upvote 1

Stopped reading after the 3-7 dollar range. I do think this line should be framed and hanging on his wall: "I wish I could be more precise for ya but just cannot at this time"

What he really meant to say: I wish I could be more precise every time I talk, but just cannot"

:D:D:D Me too Kramer!! But that was enough to make me laugh while I enjoy my morning cup of coffee!!