Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Getting Banned by the GET Team

Roscoboy007

I find it amazing that you can not even say "BOO" on some of these sites and if you do you get banned. The GET Team has turned into a joke over the past many months and I do feel sorry for those people that hold on with baited breath on every "wrong" predictions that they post.

Here is Terry K's reply----(maybe he sound go back into hiding)

Sorry Roscoboy007, you are banned from using this forum!

Disrespectful comment: "this post just shows the creditability of his intel.....he has not been right on this dinar RV and now he is listening to them on the death of UBL.....what a joke"

This ban is not set to expire. :lol:

Stay on this site, where at least you can voice your opinion.

I find it amazing that you can not even say "BOO" on some of these sites and if you do you get banned. The GET Team has turned into a joke over the past many months and I do feel sorry for those people that hold on with baited breath on every "wrong" predictions that they post.

Disrespectful comment: "this post just shows the creditability of his intel.....he has not been right on this dinar RV and now he is listening to them on the death of UBL.....what a joke"

Don't even know why the GET still has a site they don't know crap.

• Upvote 1

Don't even know why the GET still has a site they don't know crap.

I here that.....when I got into this I searched for sites to get some good information (knowing that a lot of them are rumors). One has to take the rumors and sift through them but the GET Team has done nothing to give their "followers" any glimmer of real hope on this RV. It was funny to me to find out that TerryK took a hiatus because his "followers" had sent numerous posts threatening him. I guess he had a lot of work banning those people to....

Hey don't have hard feelings just don't start posting garbage here.laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

No hard feelings at all......I go to "went to" that site about 1-2 times a months to match up info...so it is no great loss to get banned :lol: :lol:

Edited by Roscoboy007
  • Upvote 1

Welcome to dv ..... just to point out, we do not allow anyone to disrespect our HOST either :)

perhaps it was the "what a joke" comment that broke that camels back.... don't know.

You are actually in good company as I'm sure many have been banned from other chats for "demanding an accounting" ----- I know I have ;)

Thing is, there is soooooo much less reason to even think to do that here!!!

Welcome to dv ..... just to point out, we do not allow anyone to disrespect our HOST either :)

perhaps it was the "what a joke" comment that broke that camels back.... don't know.

You are actually in good company as I'm sure many have been banned from other chats for "demanding an accounting" ----- I know I have ;)

Thing is, there is soooooo much less reason to even think to do that here!!!

Our Host don't sit in chat and pump a bunch of rumors. I have pulled a few of those pumpers into a private chat to let them know my feelings on what they where doing. I have also seen less from Terry K and more from a few post by girls pumping the same old stuff over and over. Maybe he is getting a sex change and will post under Tracy K.

• Upvote 1

Welcome to my world! I'm out of names. I don't bother anymore. Unique folks to say the least. Live it large guys, enjoy your cult! On DV, it's hashed out between adults. Agree or agree to disagree. My hat is off to the folks that bring so much to the table for debate. You folks are great!! You know who you are! Everybody, be one! My hat is off to everybody for their posts, I for one want to hear what you have to say

!!!!!!!. You have to screw up major hard to get banned. Admit it DV! We've got it going on! We are the best on the Web!!! Our day is coming! I plan on being here for it! We are the Envy in the Dinar World! Everybody!, Have yourself a good 1. Slay.