Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHY MY POST WAS DELETED

Well appearantly noones going to respond. Just come in and delete. Why?

1. I posted in OFF Topics.

2. Why my header stated it was private, if its not pertaining to you, please skip it.

3. When a few idiots decided to put thier nose in my business by making false accusations about my friend, I told them to prove it. And since they couldn't, my post gets deleted?

4. I thought this was DV not DD?

5. Dont worry I will be leaving this site. The messed up part is, Im a veteran thats served 2 years of my life in Iraq, almost killed more than a dozen times to give any of you the opportunity to even be in this investment. I've never cursed anyone out on this site, but I have stuck to my guns when my friends are being wronged. Appearently, this site would rather take the trouble makers side than the person thats defending the good people on this site.

Good luck to you all, I wont be comming back!

• Upvote 2

Well appearantly noones going to respond. Just come in and delete. Why?

1. I posted in OFF Topics.

2. Why my header stated it was private, if its not pertaining to you, please skip it.

3. When a few idiots decided to put thier nose in my business by making false accusations about my friend, I told them to prove it. And since they couldn't, my post gets deleted?

4. I thought this was DV not DD?

5. Dont worry I will be leaving this site. The messed up part is, Im a veteran thats served 2 years of my life in Iraq, almost killed more than a dozen times to give any of you the opportunity to even be in this investment. I've never cursed anyone out on this site, but I have stuck to my guns when my friends are being wronged. Appearently, this site would rather take the trouble makers side than the person thats defending the good people on this site.

Good luck to you all, I wont be comming back!

Hey I am sticking my nose in again!! Thanks for serving our country and all others on this site who are serving and have served! Just relax and stop being so dramatic!

• Upvote 1

How would you like your friends being called a wh*re or sl*t, or people stinking their two cents in where its not needed. No ones dramatic, you just cant read. Its none of your business, stay out of my business. GET IT!!!!

Or claiming that someones married and their not! It not your place to get involved!!!!

• Downvote 2

I didn't get to see your original post and don't know what it was about ... BUT ... this post certainly says a lot about you.

If you truly wanted to just go, you would have just gone. I suspect you are more interested in getting an audience for your anger. Not an unrealistic reaction, but ... perhaps not the best way to deal with this.

Leaving is, basically, the easy way out. You might want to stay, study up on the rules and learn some of the peaceful ways to have your say ... with manners please, and carry on trying to make whatever point you have in mind in a way that will not get you deleted. It can be done. it just takes a little less anger and a little more strategy and, as I said, manners.

Good luck whichever road you choose.

:)

smee2

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

How would you like your friends being called a wh*re or sl*t, or people stinking their two cents in where its not needed. No ones dramatic, you just cant read. Its none of your business, stay out of my business. GET IT!!!!

Or claiming that someones married and their not! It not your place to get involved!!!!

If its no ones business WHY say so on a PUBLIC forum. dont you UNDERSTAND what a PUBLIC forum IS ????

• Upvote 1

In person I would do something about it ! On the internet who cares!!!!!!!! I think you are showing signs of Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome ! Please get some help and calm down!!

If you do not want anyones input on your topics then DO NOT POST IN PUBLIC!

• Upvote 3

I made it very clear in the title it was meant for one person and one person only to read and I asked for noones opinion. I wouldnt mind if it was read, but didnt need smart remarks. People in here are rude and when I asked them to stay out of it, they still had to put their two cents in.... that tells me that their idiots just trying to get a rise out of me. Im not an angry person, i just asked for a little bit of respect so I could address my friend thats been a good person to everyone on this site. NO YOU DIDNT READ MY WHOLE POST, NOR DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED! BUT AGAIN SMEE2 YOU MA'AM I THOUGHT CARED ABOUT TIFFANY23, YOU ARE JUMPING IN TO DEEND THE IDIOTS BEHAVIOR THAT CAUSED HER TO LEAVE! People making false accusations about good people and not knowing when to stay out of others conversations. This isn't about attention.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I made it very clear in the title it was meant for one person and one person only to read and I asked for noones opinion. I wouldnt mind if it was read, but didnt need smart remarks. People in here are rude and when I asked them to stay out of it, they still had to put their two cents in.... that tells me that their idiots just trying to get a rise out of me. Im not an angry person, i just asked for a little bit of respect so I could address my friend thats been a good person to everyone on this site. NO YOU DIDNT READ MY WHOLE POST, NOR DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED! BUT AGAIN SMEE2 YOU MA'AM I THOUGHT CARED ABOUT TIFFANY23, YOU ARE JUMPING IN TO DEEND THE IDIOTS BEHAVIOR THAT CAUSED HER TO LEAVE! People making false accusations about good people and not knowing when to stay out of others conversations. This isn't about attention.

look Iam sorry if I offended you. I do understand, i didnt see the original post, TIFF is or was one of the better people on here, iam sure she will come back when shes good and ready.......but YOU need to understand THIS is a PUBLIC forum...and if you make bold statments, people WILL reponded...weather good or bad............PEACE to YOU and YOURS :)

Your post was moved for moderation review before being left in open forum, you wanted a response immediatly understand that we do other things besides sit in here amd watch all day,

Now because the tone this thgread has taken I am locking it

Have a good day

• Upvote 3