Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I was just thinking about what seems to be alot of the top people in the know who are pulling back from all this in some way or the other. I want say ANY names but just off the top of my head i remember a company who sales dinar sudenly stoped advertisement and another stoped the way they will take payments and some just stoped selling dinar all together. some guru's have had to step aside, and other things to but you get the idea. There have been reasons given for all of this and most make sense but it just seems odd to me we are " so close " and after all this time. Why now? Its a conspiacy theory!! Do they know something they cant share?Good or bad.I make a prediction that come july this will be alot more comon if we have not seen an rv , as june seems to be the out date now. I bet some people start selling some of their dinar back.

maybe i will buy it, i don t have all i want yet. "Lord i believe but help my unbelief "

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I was just thinking about what seems to be alot of the top people in the know who are pulling back from all this in some way or the other. I want say ANY names but just off the top of my head i remember a company who sales dinar sudenly stoped advertisement and another stoped the way they will take payments and some just stoped selling dinar all together. some guru's have had to step aside, and other things to but you get the idea. There have been reasons given for all of this and most make sense but it just seems odd to me we are " so close " and after all this time. Why now? Its a conspiacy theory!! Do they know something they cant share?Good or bad.I make a prediction that come july this will be alot more comon if we have not seen an rv , as june seems to be the out date now. I bet some people start selling some of their dinar back.

maybe i will buy it, i don t have all i want yet. "Lord i believe but help my unbelief "

This should probably be in opinions ;)

Maybe I'm guillible...but I take everyone at their word....if they changed the way they take wire transfers...I believe what they told me - if they had to pull out of chats and such for a little while - I believe the reasons they gave....there is enough doubt out there for all of us already - we don't need it shoved in our face. Thanks for upsetting my Saturday morning!!!

I noticed the same thing and even posted my observation. I thought it was funny how all of a sudden dealers started changing their tune and not three weeks later we start getting redenomination articles. CYA big time. Round the same time certain forums start putting out disclaimers also. Coincidence? Maybe. Maybe not.

• Upvote 1

I noticed the same thing and even posted my observation. I thought it was funny how all of a sudden dealers started changing their tune and not three weeks later we start getting redenomination articles. CYA big time. Round the same time certain forums start putting out disclaimers also. Coincidence? Maybe. Maybe not.

Exactly what I have been saying. This has been a seriously fast trickle down effect. First Ali came out and sounded as against what he was selling as I have ever heard him.After this latest news of RD alot more banks have stopped selling or have announced that they will stop after the first. Some choose to believe that it is because of all the calls tying up business,but I believe that it may have something to do with 1,000s to hundreds of thousands of customers swarming the banks nearly at once in attempt to exchange for the lower denoms that are said to be co-existing until the trip denoms are phased out.If they no longer deal in the dinar,then they don't have to worry.The disclaimers(started coming out just prior to the reinforced news of the plan to RD from a little over a year ago) put fear into me as well...Good business practice my arse! The disclaimers should have been in place from the get go if it had been that simple.Sounded more like covering the bottom at just the right time to me. If we have nowhere to trade our denoms in and there is a window in Iraq to do so,will we just have to start at square one and buy the new denoms? I may have to pass on that one. If you don't have your head in the clouds,something just doesn't seem right here.

• Upvote 1