Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Poppy2 Rumor: PD 4/27/11

nointel

Poppy2 Rumor: PD 4/27/11

POPPY2: OK rich friends TODAY We heard that the announcement concerning the RV during the Bernake speech well the announcement concerning the RV was made during his speech but the supplier of the intelligent didn’t explain that DR Shabibi would be making the announcement at the same time in Iraq. SURE caught me off guard but guys I didn't ask for clarification and I assumed he was talking about was Bernake would be saying it. MY mistake and I do apologize for the mistake but never dreamed Dr Shabibi would be speaking during the same time period. NOW do you think this was pre planned? seems very fishy to me. NOW Guys Shabibi stated publicly according to two reports now that the RV is coming just after ONE more vote from Parliament and they have the information in front of them to do that last vote. Could have been voted on today. I reported this morning I am looking at the next 36 hours well the Intel being supplied from good sources still saying the same thing. Now I am the messenger.

POPPY2: like I said I am just the messenger of the Intel. I have gotten 17 emails saying that is what dr shabibi stated but none from a Iraq source yet that can confirm it lets just all pray that he did and that the information is correct this time. I sure hope the shabibi TV appearance is for real and if so we should be on track to see the rest of the Intel be correct poppy2

POPPY2: I listen to Dan and think the world of the guy and I hope he is wrong this time but I have to go with my Intel until I know it is wrong? Anything can happen when 100 countries are involved as we have seen many times but if Dr Shabibi made these statements they are in line with the other Intel it sure is a wild trip with wild people telling wild stories.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2