Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

At That Moment!!

JMRiley

I have been with this site a short time " Short time investor" I have riden the roller coaster in this brief time with many of you, I feel I have made some good friends and valuable contacts I am highly frustrated with the whole jumping through hoops formatt that has become essential to being apart of this site, so with this last post I will be a distant figure in the back of the room!! I have had many good conversations with Ali at Dinar Trade in my personal opion he is one that I can trust with my purchase of Dinar, and the eventual cashin when the time arrives, In our conversations I have asked his opion of the out come of my investment with the intel I have gleemed through this site, and the work I have done on my own to validate fact from fiction through this process, and with the help of Ali, I have reached a finial conclusion that the majority of "99%" of primers have been met in Iraq for this investment to RI or Rv ,and that we wait for the politics, and actions of IRAQ to playout ! So time is our only precursor to this investment becoming fruitful l! I wish all that I have had communication with the best of luck, and my prayers for you and your familys, I truly regret that I have to take this stance, I have never followed the beat of another drummer, but marched to the beat of my own drum! I have enjoyed my time here, and look forward to meeting those I have come to know after the fufillment of our invetsment!! GOD BLESS!!

James Riley

CEO / HOST American Xtreme Outdoor Adventures

[ATTACH=CONFIG]302[/ATTACH]James....I think you should stay, Adams site is a work in progress, alot of bugs have to be worked out still. I would like to see you open a thread every week and talk about some extreme outdoor adventures......... that would be great!!!

Amen JMRiley. This use to be the site to come to for straight info without all of the hype and pomposity. Everyone was on the same level, dinar investor. Now with downloadable books for sale, book club areas, VIP areas, verification as dinar holders, minimum post requirements and so on, it is like you said, like jumping through hoops. It is very disappointing, one of the last havens of sanity has joined the side show. JMO

JM,

I understand your position and respect it, but they only way you can have an effect on the community that has grown to trust and respect you and your opinions is if you stay.

Your input in highly valued within this community and I personally wish you would reconsider.

Edited by Barbann
typos of course