Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adams chat tonight

Rushman

WELL THAT REALLY SUCKS :lol: I'V BEEN WAITING ALL DAY FOR 9CST TO COME AROUND AND THEN HE COMES IN EARLY UNANNOUNCED, OH WELL I GUESS YOU CAN DO THAT WHEN YOU ARE THE BOSS :lol::lol:

He isn't my boss, My boss pays me and pays me well, This guy is just a person that I do not know. and will treat him as a source ONLY. you guys praise him way to much. To bad this source don't stick to his guns, says chat will be at 9 then comes in early on the flash to my OPINION to avoid the crowd and runs!

Just saying, you can bash now if you like TY all have a great day :D

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

He isn't my boss, My boss pays me and pays me well, This guy is just a person that I do not know. and will treat him as a source ONLY. you guys praise him way to much. To bad this source don't stick to his guns, says chat will be at 9 then comes in early on the flash to my OPINION to avoid the crowd and runs!

Just saying, you can bash now if you like TY all have a great day :D

Not bashing you for your opinion, but if you don't like what Adam has to offer why do you come to His site? "Stick to his guns" I can't believe people are beating him up for coming on a whole 12 minutes early. I'm sure he has a life outside this forum.

I don't now Adam from...well Adam, I'm sure he's a nice guy. But what's the point of coming here and spewing this kind of garbage? It benefits no one. If you have nothing nice to say or constructive to add, sit on your hands.

Thanks,

CDB

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2