Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DD Site Member Info: 5/3rd Bank Info

nointel

Site Member Info: 5/3rd Bank Info

April 22nd, 2011 07:42 pm ·

Hi,

I love your website. It is the primary one I read regarding this investment. I have only been involved in this since late December and have never posted a comment on any website.

I wanted to let you know that today I went to pick up an order of Dinar at Fifth Third Bank in Florida that I ordered last Friday. The teller said it was good I ordered when I did because they stopped selling it as of today. Everyone that works there has some because of all the customers who have purchased. The VP asked me if I thought this meant anything… they do not know why they stopped. I gave her some news, we went into her office.

I then called the Florida Currency Exchange where I have purchased before, and they said they have some for sale. Just wanted to share my experience today.

Happy Easter & God Bless,

Site Member

Site Member Info: 5/3rd Bank Info

April 22nd, 2011 07:42 pm ·

Hi,

I love your website. It is the primary one I read regarding this investment. I have only been involved in this since late December and have never posted a comment on any website.

I wanted to let you know that today I went to pick up an order of Dinar at Fifth Third Bank in Florida that I ordered last Friday. The teller said it was good I ordered when I did because they stopped selling it as of today. Everyone that works there has some because of all the customers who have purchased. The VP asked me if I thought this meant anything… they do not know why they stopped. I gave her some news, we went into her office.

I then called the Florida Currency Exchange where I have purchased before, and they said they have some for sale. Just wanted to share my experience today.

Happy Easter & God Bless,

Site Member

Wow, the VP of a bank is asking there customers for information?