Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

When the RV? Maybe in the end of March

kaka

Maybe next March 2012. The Government of Iraq is a mess. The country has been blown to smithereens and there is still a civil war. I can't see them geting their house in order in a timely manner nor do I see the infrastructure of the country being repaired in the same timely manner.

Maybe next March 2012. The Government of Iraq is a mess. The country has been blown to smithereens and there is still a civil war. I can't see them geting their house in order in a timely manner nor do I see the infrastructure of the country being repaired in the same timely manner.

Sheik, You are right about Iraq being in disarray, every Country that I know of has had to face and/or still facing the atrocities of some type of war...Iraq has overcome many issues since the seating of their "new" Government. Things are falling into place. Still many more obstacles to overcome "in house". You have to take "baby steps" before taking "giant leaps". Iraq is trying to build a strong foundation globaly as well as within themselves, and an RV will help bond Iraq with the outside world. I pray for peace and harmony, and hope that the US involvement and the lives lost have not been in vain! :twothumbs:

Kaka: Thank you so much for your post. Sometimes we forget to "stop and smell the roses". Your words bring hope to so many people! :hug::hug:

Mods: you did a good job! :twothumbs:

Now let's get on with the RV!!! :woot::woot::woot:

• Upvote 1

Hi Kaka,

I think too that very important key for RV is WTO memebrship for Iraq. The other 2 keys are Budget and GOI. So if budget is confirmed, GOI is formed ( security minister voting???), only membership in WTO is not finished. Now I asking lovely DV members when will be Iraq accepted in WTO. Is it Termin already fixed???

Kaka ... thank you for sharing that information!

Folks, this young man has been a friend in chat for sometime, and I am appalled at the blatant and total lack of respect so many people on this forum have!

It's no wonder I guess that the US has such a bad international rep. Sad even.

Sorry Kaka for my fellow Americans who chose to be so self centered they think everything was written for them, and when they do not understand, they simply toss it aside.... which would be ok if that's indeed what they do .... they must think we want to be entertained by their ignorance. :)

pvS

PVS, I'm guessing it's because kaka hasn't been on in so long and the undesirable quips were from others that have joined since kaka's last visit. I'm sure they just thought it WAS the ramblings of another late night stayer-upper! :D

• Upvote 1

thats the kind of info i like to hear to keep me afloat during all this whether its bad intel or good intel, any intel is always good whether its true ,partial or just a little. At this point i welcome it all. I at one time use to be a basher of all but how can i bash someone when i dont even have intel to give so im sorry but this here intel is one of the best im always open to what people say so i say good one KaKa.... Lets go RV :rolleyes::D:P

• Upvote 1