Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What if the Dinar is changed as reported in the future?

Perspective2011

I have spent a good while searching this answer.

Can someone offer some substance as to what could protect an investment against a currency change before an RV or shortly after if they start at .10 or .30, etc...? No matter how close we may seem, that has been the story for years. I am learning that very quickly after learning about Dinar on April 5th. Sad to see all the super intel BS everyone wants to feel they have. Anyways, back on topic! :)

If it is months or years away and they do change their currency, do we have options to protect an investment of Dinar? I have read that a Warka account will protect against a currency change. Is that the only options?

If so, then he is my concerns on a Warka account:

1. Is it true they are close to going under?

2. AsiaCell has a lawsuit but I saw it could be due to a contract they want out of...

3. Are they insured?

I could ask more, but I am sure someone knowledgeable about my concern will have an answer.

Thanks in advance!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I openned a Warka account just in case, Iraq decides to screw us over, you never know what they will do, they don't care about us dinar holders speculators, people that say they would never do that, are you willing to believe that? Not me, I will try to cover all my bases and hope for the best.