Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ForexPros real time Exchange rate

wavggg

Forex Pros delivers a real-time exchange rate streaming graph for the USD/IQD rate.

It now shows a drop in Dinar to Dollar ratio as of 1:00AM CDT (GMT -5:00) to 1158.65; down from 1170.

As some have noted, this has been going on for several days. This is the 1st time I've seen it below 1160.

http://www.forexpros.com/currencies/usd-iqd

Is it possible that the CBI is raising and lowering the rates by just the smallest imperceptible amount in order to Sell High & Buy Low vast sums of Dinars/Dollars and thus"milk" the system to create more value for themselves? This could be a way to accumulate vast stores of capital without tipping their hand...

Opinions?

Its probably just moving down because the dollar is losing value.

Hey Spoolin! I enjoy reading your posts. Not trying to be argumentative in any way, but just curious. Isn't the IQD pegged to the USD at 1170 or 1168? If I have the rate right, doesn't that mean it should remain stable regardless if the USD goes up or down?

I have always wondered this...

Q: If the IQD is pegged to the USD at a particular (1170 or 1168) rate should it fluctuate it even the slightest if the USD goes up or down?

Forex Pros delivers a real-time exchange rate streaming graph for the USD/IQD rate.

It now shows a drop in Dinar to Dollar ratio as of 1:00AM CDT (GMT -5:00) to 1158.65; down from 1170.

As some have noted, this has been going on for several days. This is the 1st time I've seen it below 1160.

Is it possible that the CBI is raising and lowering the rates by just the smallest imperceptible amount in order to Sell High & Buy Low vast sums of Dinars/Dollars and thus"milk" the system to create more value for themselves? This could be a way to accumulate vast stores of capital without tipping their hand...

Opinions?

IT'S US DOLLOR FLUCTION !!! BEEN DOING THIS FOR YEARS.DINAR STAYS THE SAME ,,,,DOLLOR GOES UP AND DOWN :unsure:

Sorry to yell,,,see this post 3-4 times a day.Didn't take my meds today !! :huh::D:P

Opinions?

OZforex show "1.00 Iraqi Dinar = 0.00 US Dollars

1 IQD = 0.0009 USD Display Chart 1 USD = 1111.1111 IQD"

the rates been the same there for 2 days now