Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Slot Machine controlling the RV?

Alrighty then,.... we've witnessed the events of the elusive budget, HCL (still ongoing apparently), and the never-ending shell game with the ministers. And now, it seems the world is fixated on the spinning reels of some giant slot machine, waiting for the just the right sequence to fall. Really??? Robbie the Robot? Seriously!! blink.gif

So, can we now assume that irrespective of all the wid a$$ guesses flying around, that not until the GOI is announced and seated will we see the RV finally, magically appear? dry.gif

....Just wondering.

• Upvote 2

A "Giant Slot Machine".... What an EXCELLENT ANALOGY!! Here we all sit - putting minimum money in - Hoping for maximum money out!!

And I have come to realize with the "Wild Cards" of Maliki and his cronies and the rest of the unstable factors of the M E - then throw in the "Jokers"

of the US - this really is a gamble that anything will happen!

If its any consolation - if you check in the OKIE update from last night - he understands that the GOI was completed overnight.

Keep watching those reels spin!! Eventually we'll hit the "progressive jackpot".

A computer picking a date is by FAR the most ludicrous thing the pumpers have ever come up with! :rolleyes:

Ludicrous or lazy.. I was reading an Athena rumor on DD and only laughed at the laziness of thought that went into it...

I can't access DD from this PC, but I would love to copy/paste it. I'll access it from my phone & re-type it..

[athena] The rv has taken place

[happytrails] athena, i am feelign good!

[athena] just waiting for the rate to show

[Jim24874] terryk Thanks for the kind words.

[tutsie] athena when is the ?

[athena] so relax now

Rumors can be entertaining, but that was downright comical. I most definitely laughed and thought, come on, at least be creative!! Or use some logic and apply news to your claim. Or possibly use some reasoning on why it would have occurred. If indeed this claim was true, I would most definitely believe that they would show more "excitement!" -- What I am trying to say is, upon the RV actually happening, don't you think it would have been spammed all over, all sites, with an extreme amount of excitement? Even if they were so sure and it was yet to be posted on the CBI?? -- ha, what I re-typed up above should not even substantiate as a rumor... More like insane pointless dribble.

Athena, Med, Night, Tk, Okie, You name em! All have agenda to keep the pumpin to keep their poultry commissions flowin. Suckers like us keep seein $$$ signs dancin and reality is we are fundin a wishin well! How deep is the well and ultimately are our pockets going to find the bottom before the well hits the bottom?