Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MARKINGS

vern

When people post things we get a RED dot beside it sometimes it,s BLUE at other times it is BLACK--.Where can i find out about these markings as i want to know what they stand for-Thx Vern :)

• Upvote 1

Scroll to the bottom of the page and you will find a "Legend" that describes the different "markings". That would be on the main "forum" page. Example, select "Chat Logs" forum and scroll down.

Edited by dflake
  • Upvote 3

IMO this kind of question shouldn't be come from a member who had posted 501 times. Cheers.

thats fine to say this- but i was proving something to someone else. so unless you know he real reason take it easy. Like a month agao someone stated something about someone taking to long to write back. Well the man has only 1 arm. we dont know the capabilities and holdbacks to people here because people dont want others to know. I am working with a person who has DEXLESIA---- If i ask a question should i give a reason -whether i have 500 or 1 post whats it to you really? Your just looking for a onfrontation- I have explained enough. To the other poster I thank you ----Blessings Vern :)

• Upvote 3

Scroll to the bottom of the page and you will find a "Legend" that describes the different "markings". That would be on the main "forum" page. Example, select "Chat Logs" forum and scroll down.

Thanks dflake. Yep that is them:

t_unread.png New Replies..........t_read.png No New Replies

t_hot_unread.png Hot Topic (New).....t_hot_read.png Hot Topic (No New)

t_poll_unread.png Poll (New).............t_poll_read.png Poll (No New)

t_closed.png Locked Topic.........t_moved.png Moved Topic

You can also find a more extension explanation in the Help section by clicking on the Help button top right next to Gallery then click on Topics and Forums. You can also click on this link below to take you directly there:

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=help&do=01&HID=7

• Upvote 4