Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What's Coming up and Where are we now?

daniel c

What's Coming up and Where are we now?

1. We still need to see the Iraqi Goverment formed. Supposedly, the Security Ministers will be selected soon, someday.- 95% of Iraqiya members reject Obaidi for defense ...

2. We still need for Kuwait and Iraq to settle their issues - Iraq - Chapter 7 ~ Zebari calls for Iraq's Full Removal of Chapter 7 ...

3. We still need laws amended and passed .. oil and gas law, amendments to investment law. -

Iraqi Parliament Discusses Oil Law Soon ... (For real ~ Soon) ...

__ Meetings Coming up ~ Watch for __

Iraqi parliament lifted its for tomorrow, after reading eight laws

Office Nujaifi: need 3rd reading and vote ~ Law of the salaries of the three presidencies than most stages of the legislation ...

Sunday, April 3rd, Parliament hosts Shahristani, Deputy Prime Minister for Energy and Electricity Minister ...

Sunday, April 3rd ~ Parliament will discuss a law to increase the salaries of the forces of internal security ...

Sunday 4/3 ~ Parliament the first reading of the law of the salaries of employees of the Internal Security Forces in the House of Representatives ...

Sunday Parliament ~ first reading of Internal Security Forces bill, says MP

*** Iraq and WTO ~ An economic seminar in Baghdad to discuss the possibility of entering Iraq in the World Trade Organization ...

Iraq And WTO ~ April 7th or before ~ WTO and Iraq ... Has Iraq Been Accepted into the WTO? ...

Iraq and IAEA ~ Parliament finished 1st and 2nd reading of eight draft laws including very important Need to have Completed for Chapter 7 IAEA Law

(May)Iraq May 16th ~ Iraqi parliament a package of legislation will end the middle of next May 16th ...

(June) Iraq's Currency Protection ~ Mechanisms for the protection of foreign funds after June ...

• Upvote 4

You forgot the Friday or Monday RV in there? SIGH. No money for me I guess, Damn!

All kidding aside I so hope that your news is credible and that this time it really goes through, I mean that too, I would like nothing more than for this BS to be over finally for us all, here'e to wishful thinking (Raises Glass For a Toast) Peace.

• Upvote 4

As a 20 year military vet nothing pleases me more than being over here in Afghanistan helping the troops out.

I just want to go home and hug my wife and watch my kids graduate high school...

Lets get this done.

Ammo out