Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Poppy2 Rumor: People’s D 3/31/11

nointel

March 31st, 2011 05:33 pm ·

7:17 PM [POPPY2] For what it is worth from a old successful country boy who was raised on a chicken farm and hauled manure till entering the air force for 5 yearsbeginning in 1965 til 1971. I am going to be posting one time my feelings of where we are and some reasons for delays for the last few weeks and my outlook for the next few days right or wrong i assure you i have done the homework and for over two years all point the following direction.

[POPPY2] OK FOR WEEKS NOW WE HAVE BEEN TOLD WE NEED THIS AND WE NEED THAT TO GET TO THE RV ?? WELL AS OF THE END OF DEC ALL THINGS THAT HAD BEEN STATED FOR TWO YEARS HAD BEEN DONE THEN THE LIST GREW TO NOW WE NEED MINISTERS, GOI, BUDGET READINGS AND THE LIST GOES ON. Well now we have full filled all thise thing and more, contractors being paid smart cards visa cards, gas cards, Iraq dinar being used exclusively within the counrty, ATM machines loaded with small denoms and some 500 atm’s distributed throughout the country and finally programed for the new currencies, OLD and damaged money being turned and exchanged for new. HANG ON IT IS GETTING BETTER. Poppy2

[POPPY2] Now things to be accomplished on or before april 1 which is fools day lol,lol now that is a ironic timing?? As of that day or before iraq to be inducted as a permanent member of the wto tomorrow and to be a permanent member they are required to have a tradeable currency … Thus trade organization?? Now they can be permanent member and just not announce the activation for a day or so? Next cards for the citizens are supposed to be charged on the first?? Next the gov contractors are to be redoing their contracts in dinar only and they would not do this without it has value ?? Significant value. Next ge and many large companies are contracted to build a full electrical grid throughout the country?? Theres more comiing. Poppy2

[POPPY2] Ok this is kind of the final list back in may last years a board member of the world bank stated on national american tv interview that for iraq to borrow the trillions they need to pay for infrastructure their currency would have to have a minimum value of $1.53 then… since then they have found they have 26% more reserves just in oil than ever reported. Friends this is the richest country in the world and you own some their currency good gracious people now listen to this. This will be the largest redistribution of wealth in the world since moses led the spoils of egypt into the wilderness of iraq. Now the rate is questionable but we can count on the following back in october nov the imf stated on their website they had approved a rate of $3.22 plus up to 20% more for inflation which amounts to .64 making $3.86 very possible? Now we have not been told if they have ask and been granted any more than that since that time?? Poppy2

[POPPY2] This is the last: we have seven things pointing to the rv being annnounced on or before the first day of april ?? Does this mean it is fact, absolutely not, but it says we are closer today than ever before and our government and governments all over the world are waiting on their actions in iraq; that is why the other 16 or so countries have not rv’ed that were set to do so on the 15th. Now consider the following. Shabibi was given green light just two weeks ago and they have had to tie all banks and major companies together with operating software and to build a communications grid with the world banking system thus the satll of not announcing the confirmed ministers i may some more soon got to do phone quick. Poppy2

• Upvote 8

Thanks Nointel. IMO that was well put, and texdinar.... I think you hit one of the nails right on the head. There are so many unforseen variables that rear up which continue to stretch this out. These people, from what I gather, are very green to all this Hi-tech stuff that we take for granted. There's a learning curve and we just have to have patience and bear with it. Appreciate your thoughts. GO RVVVV!!!