Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is their help for people like me who have little knowledge about the computer?

Horace

I have read the book twice. You should no by now, I am a Newbie, I hope everyone would realize that everyone started out as one. It is a massive task to absorb all this info. in a little 3 weeks. The main problem is the computer. I have tried to go too several places to get some info. I need right away. My question are...I have all my papers back from the State Dept. if I go online to Warka too open my account, to pay the fees, do I send a credit card for the fee of $103.00 ?...Do I send money with this too go into my acct. by credit card? Please! don't come down on me and make me feel like a bumb fool, I must do something right, I started to buy IQD in 2004. I have been buying so long, that I started when we thought Saddam picture was the thing. I guess I will use those as wall paper! Many thanks for the help!

contact warka bank ,,,,they will lead you through,,,,do not send your credit card to anyone.. when you read there info ,,,you would be advised to send money in a wire transfer.. calm down.. e/mail warka for info and cc to mr. issa as well...

The first thing we'll need is to know is what exactly you are trying to accomplish. Do you have a Warka account already, are you just trying to buy some dinar, can you access the Warka website to sign in... Everyone will be glad to help if they know what you want to do. Cheers

Thanks, I really appreciate the response.! I am trying to learn. It is that I feel the RV is close! I have invested for so long, & this is so important too all of us. I have checked with the local college on class for the computer. I am a Life Time member & I realize this will be apart of me for the long term. Thanks Again.

Moore,

You mentioned $103.00 fee - I'm confused in what you are asking. That $103.00 fee is to be paid to the Arab American Chamber of Commerce (AACOC) to eventually get set up so that you can invest in the ISX (Iraq stock market). You're stating that you have all your papers back from "the State Dept" - do you mean that you've already sent in your package to Arab American Chamber of Commerce? If so, then you should have already paid that $103.00 fee BEFORE getting your papers back from the State Dept. Sorry, but just trying to clarify what you've accomplished so far & what you still need to do.

If you've actually received your package back from the State Dept & and are needing to set up your Warka bank account, you'll need to send them: 1. a completed & signed Authorization Letter and 2. a copy of your Passport/ID. A lack of basic computer skills will make this a little more difficult & maybe slower, but I wouldn't think impossible. There's an online application (which I heard some people say didn't work, others say no problem at all). Or you can get your two items scanned or saved into your computer & send an email to Warka with those two items attached to your email. That's what I did and it worked great.

Just another note: The package you sent to AACOC to invest in the ISX is completely separate from the Warka Bank acct application. Two separate things. I set up my Warka acct way before I started the AACOC process. But you must have the Warka acct set up in order to complete the ISX approval to do any investing. Make sense?

I'm hoping this has helped you some, but if not, just post again & we'll see how I and others can help further. Good luck!

paperboy