Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV...(with disclaimer)

Your math is WAY off. .01=1/100th, otherwise know as a penny. .25 would be a quarter at a 1 to 1 ratio.

I think that is what chilli24 was saying, if they RVd at 1 IQD : .01 USD(1 penny) then a 25 dinar coin would be $0.25 or 25 cents. If it RVd at 1 IQD to 1 USD then a 25 dinar coin would be worth $25.00 or 25 dollars.

• Upvote 1

EVERY MAN WOMAN and CHILD owns dinar in America. My friend less than 3% even know about this let alone own it. The world isnt able to even buy it let alone trade the Iraqi Dinar. You need to get educated. Also you and many do not understand that when it RV''s they get equal trade on the trade in. A hard thing to fully grasp but try. What you trade and what they pay out is EQUAL... ! They can RV higher than most here believe or even think.

Peace.

Peace.

If this happens in the next 7 calender days I will meet you in west palm beach & buy you a steak.

(Sleep now in the fire) RATM

I have been reading all the different opinions about a 10cent RV all the way up to 5 or 6 bucks! What keeps ringing in my ears is "nobody know the date and rate"..So I figure, well let me look at this...Iraq uses the USD, right! Are they going to become the 51st state and continue using the USD...? I figure they printed up this money for a reason...If they decide to start using Dinar to do business, they have to do something with it, don't they? (million dollar question)...Not worth much concidering they have all that Black Gold, or if you prefer Texas Tea, down in there back yard...(besides some other minerals and such)...Now here is where my opinion really picks up...And a question...If they have been dealing in the dollar, wouldn't they at least want their Dinar to be worth a Dollar...? Would they sell themselves short...? I am thinking it could be worth more than a dollar...How much, I DON"T KNOW! So if they came in around a Dollar and then let the market take care of the rest....Who knows...Example...If they RV at 1 dollar....Would a 50 Dinar coin be worth 50 cents..? They are already using dollars...Would make for a smooth transition...

So here is my prediction...The Dinar is going to come in at least a dollar and then "let it ride" and let the market raise it...My first prediction! Yip-ee! (disclaimer: Don't really have a clue how much or when) But I am enjoying the ride!

I'am thinking higher!

Yup...China, France, some Arab countries had a secret meeting...where the USA was not invited...they have decided to stop trading in US dollars for their oil and other resources....that decision will be implemented soon...

every major power had it's rise and fall...Babylon; Rome....by the way...look at Washington DC govt buildings...sure looks like a modern version of ancient Rome, doesn't it? Complete with an Egyptian obelisk?

Wow...and this modern Rome is about to tumble...sorry, my dear American friends...use your Dinar profits well...you guys are in for a rough ride...it will all be over soon.

Bless you all.

come over and move to Australia.......best place to be.

Sorry pal but seems like your not to familiar with Americans. We may been in for a "Rough Ride" but we've been there and done that. If it falls we'll rebuild and band together to do so. And as far as moving to Australia..... Nah, we're good, but thanks for the invite. biggrin.gif

• Upvote 1

If this happens in the next 7 calender days I will meet you in west palm beach & buy you a steak.

(Sleep now in the fire) RATM

If this thing happens I can buy the resturant you were going to buy me the steak in. I never said 7 days... And I am VERY hopeful...

Gary

• Upvote 1

I'm still hoping the RV will be over $4, not so much because that is the fairest market price, but so the UST's dinar will go further towards reducing the national debt.

A bonus for us - reducing the debt will bolster the dollar. We get more dollars for our dinar, then our dollar becomes worth more.

Anybody else want to ride that train?

Peace and Prosperity

i've heard this reducing the national debt theory a few times now. i can't figure out why anyone would think that america's politicians would use excess revenue for that. they obviously don't care about the debt or the dollar. besides, i thought the treasury would be paid in oil credits.

Just a question...probably not important....but this post stated that Iraq is currently using the US dollar...(or at least thats what I thought it was saying)..anyway, I was under the impression that the Dinar was being used for sales and other transactions! Like I said...just wondering if I missed something! And probably doesnt really matter anyway! GO RV!

EVERY MAN WOMAN and CHILD owns dinar in America. My friend less than 3% even know about this let alone own it. The world isnt able to even buy it let alone trade the Iraqi Dinar. You need to get educated. Also you and many do not understand that when it RV''s they get equal trade on the trade in. A hard thing to fully grasp but try. What you trade and what they pay out is EQUAL... ! They can RV higher than most here believe or even think.

Peace.

Peace.

Could you shed some math on what you mean the payout will be equal. I dont quite understand how that could be. Just trying to see what you are saying. Thanks.