Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Buying Dinar Outside of USA

Doctor Smith

Bought Dinar off Ebay. Having the Dinar shipped from Jordan. I'm not a seller or anything just for personal use. Wondering if this is 100% legal. I would guess it is legal or Ebay wouldn't let this go on. These sellers are on Ebay 24/7. But you never know..... Stupid is stupid does.

Bought Dinar off Ebay. Having the Dinar shipped from Jordan. I'm not a seller or anything just for personal use. Wondering if this is 100% legal. I would guess it is legal or Ebay wouldn't let this go on. These sellers are on Ebay 24/7. But you never know..... Stupid is stupid does.

Hi Doc :)

It is fine. Not sure what the concern is. There seems to be a strange tilt

by some that think the only manner to buy IQD is via a dealer, which has only

caused many people to pay premiums that are simply unwarranted additional

expense, meaning markups that are not at all reasonable. :(

There is no more safety buying from a dealer registered with the UST

than there is buying from an eBay seller. I do not hear of anyone being scammed

via eBay sellers, but I do hear of people losing money due to dealers that are less

than honest. Also, remember dealers get their IQD from out of country, many from Jordan,

so you have nothing to be concerned about my friend :)

Also, do not forget to always check all security features, no matter where you buy from.

All my best! :)

Jim

---

Edited by Jim1cor13

Hi Doc :)

It is fine. Not sure what the concern is. There seems to be a strange tilt

by some that think the only manner to buy IQD is via a dealer, which has only

caused many people to pay premiums that are simply unwarranted additional

expense, meaning markups that are not at all reasonable. :(

There is no more safety buying from a dealer registered with the UST

than there is buying from an eBay seller. I do not hear of anyone being scammed

via eBay sellers, but I do hear of people losing money due to dealers that are less

than honest. Also, remember dealers get their IQD from out of country, many from Jordan,

so you have nothing to be concerned about my friend :)

Also, do not forget to always check all security features, no matter where you buy from.

All my best! :)

Jim

---

But I think you might have to declare it when importing or you might have to have some type of license. This might just apply to the dealers though. I'm not even most lawyers would know and you would probably get a different answer from each of who you ask. Just like the IRS.