Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I have not been keeping up too much lately, tried to get away from all the hype. But I am currious If anyone else has noticed the CBI website has not updated since 20.03.2011. I apologize if this has been posted previously. Could this mean something??? Thanks.

They have done this before they went almost a week one time and everyone started freaking out... I think someone even peed themselves on the message board, man those where fun times....laugh.gif

I recall when you could not even access the CBI site for like a whole week. WoW! I bet those times were crazy, but I was new to the forums, and relatively new to the investment. So, I didn't think much of it at the time. If I were to see something like that now, I would be crossing fingers & toes.

They can tend to be slow on updating their indicative rates, but always check for currency auctions. (Its 1 thing that I have learned)

Nice helpful comments. Sometimes I think this investment is like the Groundhog Day movie. We won't be rewarded with what we want until we have learned the lessons we need to learn. Or... maybe we are like the cheese in the commercials that hasn't matured enough yet. LOL But then I remember, this is not about us! So, apply these ideas to Iraq. They must be ready before the RV can be done.