Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Any good ones?

DonkeyBoy

Absolutly,, The Best way to trade "Penny Stocks" is DON'T be stupid!!!! I'm an investor and the only ones that score in penny stocks are the "Insiders" in the stock... By the time they recomend the Co. at that price for you to buy..... they have pumped it up high enough for them to sell. My sorry butt still owns 4 PennyStocks I got suckkked into from 3-5 years ago. (Buy 10,000 @ .28, current value $.0008) Soooooo!!! DON"T Buy PennyStocks give your money to the poor homeless guy down the street.

• Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...

most penney stocks when they hit the internet you have 1 to 2 days to cash in on them. one that is worth watching imo chtl china internet.i have traded some it in stuff. save money and watch stocks and study so when it is time you can jump in like last march alot of stocks 1.00 are now 5.00 to 8.00 ford was 2.25 or close to that now 11.53 or close to that. look at dividend stocks. thanks

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Unfortunately, I've dropped a wad on some of those "pump & dump" penny stocks....learned the hard way...

These Pink Sheets stocks have very little, in the way of SEC oversight....

The best bet right now, if you believe that the mkt is due for a significant correction, is an inverse ETF....A couple of my favorites are: SDS and FAZ

As always, trade at a comfortable level...I'm not aware of anyone having a crystal ball when it comes to the stock mkt(s)...

most penney stocks when they hit the internet you have 1 to 2 days to cash in on them. one that is worth watching imo chtl china internet.i have traded some it in stuff. save money and watch stocks and study so when it is time you can jump in like last march alot of stocks 1.00 are now 5.00 to 8.00 ford was 2.25 or close to that now 11.53 or close to that. look at dividend stocks. thanks

Hmm a friend reccommended the same stock. I try to stay away from pink sheets though?

• 3 weeks later...
I'm curious if anyone here has a strategy that works well on penny stocks?

I use the 125 factor. I sell when I reach an increase of 125%. 100% is my profit and the 25% covers brokerage fees for the most part. But like automag said, penny stocks are risky, just don't get greedy and you should be OK.

poker

Don't use penny stocks.

There is a reason they are cheap.

Also, the bid/ask spread causes you to loose a large portion of your investment on the trade.

Stocks with small volume leave you to be manipulated by the market makers. Which they will do! Larger volume stocks make it harder for the price to be manipulated by just one investor or market maker.

I've done well on a penny stock of a company owned by an associate of mine. This company has a new homeopathic analgesic (pain medicine) which really works, is as powerful as morphine for stage 2 pain, but with the side effects. It is just now being rolled out in national chain pharmacies across the USA. You should be able to get it at your local Walgreens by mid April. Anyway, the CEO (a man I know and trust) believe it will be at $1 by summer and $3 by early next year. You can read about the company - oh shoot don't think I'm allowed to give a website?? But the stock is NPHC. I bought at 3 cents per share back in July 2009, today it is at around 42 cents...it had made it up to 99 cents before the market went all helter skelter last fall. Anyway, I work in a cancer center and believe this is quite a hopeful company and product. It is a start-up pharma company. Peace.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

MZEI...Got in at .115, been fluctuating around 20 - 30 cents. Good news coming out soon.

How about a company that uses the cell phone's camera to take a picture of a barcode on all products or article linking the physical world to digital world and get more live and pertinent content for that product? Old world media meets tomorrows new world media. I like Neo Media Technology. Stock symbol is neom.ob

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have made some money off of GSPG.OB stock. It is a gold mine in Neveda that should hoepfully start production this year. Be careful though because they may be doing a reverse split soon of 200:1.

They have reversed split and from my understanding of reading the yahoo board have no debt now. Today their is a lot of volume and they are trying to get on the AMEX exchange list. Production still set for next spring. Wish my dinar will RV so I can buy more. :D

Oh yea ... they changed name to LODE

Edited by Munsch
new stock symbol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

LODE.OB is looking good still. Going up in the right direction. I can't wait for the RV because this is going to be something I will buy more of. ;)

Today they started on the AMEX and dropped the ".OB" from their stock symbol. RV needs to hurry so I can re-coup my sells from begining of year to pay off my house remodel. I want more LODE from my RV. :lol::lol: