Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

An evening with the Obamas

I guess even the president has to come home from work and be greeted by the wife. Let's imagine......

M -"Hi Dear, you're late. Couldn't get out of the office?

O - "Yes, literally. I can never find that door that blends into the room."

M - "Now didn't I tell you to have the SS draw a chalk line with an arrow?"

O - "They did and it led me into the Monica Lewinsky room. Those jokers."

M - "Monica Lewinski? Say, you're not messin with...."

O - "Are you serious. After your big campaign against obesity."

M- "Well, other than that, How'd your day go. Did you hang that picture of your mother holding you up in the hospital room just after you were born?"

O - "Couple of problems. If you look closely, there is a window in the background, and you can just barely make out the sign on the street that says "Land Rover of Kenya".

M- "Wow, good catch. What's the other problem?"

O - "The picture is too damn big. Those stupid architects. Didn't they factor this in when they made it an oval office? How do you decorate? What would have been so bad about an octagonal office?"

M - "Oh, hun. Doesn't sound like you had such a bad day".

O - "Oh no? I guess you didn't see that Clemson lost. A whole bracket wiped out. Oh, and one little thing. Hillarious came to visit-just walked through security and they ducked for cover. She wants out if I get re-elected. Not sure how to take that. But the big thing is she came for the draperies. Boy, she was so sure of herself, thinking she had it made. I asked her what she was going to do with the material. It was custom cut. She thought she could get two maybe three pants suits out of it. However, she did bring back the silver ladel that was missing. She said it must have fallen into her purse.

M- "Poor dear, what's on for tonight."

O - "I have no idea. Think I have to watch Fox. There are rumors that there are problems in a couple of places. So what? What do they want from me? I was planning on fixing the bracket on the presidential seal. Boy those SS guys get my goat. Got to get the tele-prompter programmed. Can you believe how stupid Bush was. He actually tried to talk to people directly, unscripted. The people of the USA do not want that. It is more important that your words are not stumbled or muttered. What you say really doesn't matter. It's how you say it. Hey, hun. Just think I will play a simulated round of golf and then maybe watch one of those Gonzo movies. Leave my jammies out for me and make sure my prayer rug is clean. By the way hun, do you think we should try to tone down the words "Enemy Combatants". I guess we don't have to worry about that. We can always apologize."

Pretty dis-respectful of the President of the United States, wouldn't you say? Who would have thunk it? Well, wonder what the Libyan rebels that are about to die are thinking tonight.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I guess even the president has to come home from work and be greeted by the wife. Let's imagine......

M -"Hi Dear, you're late. Couldn't get out of the office?

O - "Yes, literally. I can never find that door that blends into the room."

M - "Now didn't I tell you to have the SS draw a chalk line with an arrow?"

O - "They did and it led me into the Monica Lewinsky room. Those jokers."

M - "Monica Lewinski? Say, you're not messin with...."

O - "Are you serious. After your big campaign against obesity."

M- "Well, other than that, How'd your day go. Did you hang that picture of your mother holding you up in the hospital room just after you were born?"

O - "Couple of problems. If you look closely, there is a window in the background, and you can just barely make out the sign on the street that says "Land Rover of Kenya".

M- "Wow, good catch. What's the other problem?"

O - "The picture is too damn big. Those stupid architects. Didn't they factor this in when they made it an oval office? How do you decorate? What would have been so bad about an octagonal office?"

M - "Oh, hun. Doesn't sound like you had such a bad day".

O - "Oh no? I guess you didn't see that Clemson lost. A whole bracket wiped out. Oh, and one little thing. Hillarious came to visit-just walked through security and they ducked for cover. She wants out if I get re-elected. Not sure how to take that. But the big thing is she came for the draperies. Boy, she was so sure of herself, thinking she had it made. I asked her what she was going to do with the material. It was custom cut. She thought she could get two maybe three pants suits out of it. However, she did bring back the silver ladel that was missing. She said it must have fallen into her purse.

M- "Poor dear, what's on for tonight."

O - "I have no idea. Think I have to watch Fox. There are rumors that there are problems in a couple of places. So what? What do they want from me? I was planning on fixing the bracket on the presidential seal. Boy those SS guys get my goat. Got to get the tele-prompter programmed. Can you believe how stupid Bush was. He actually tried to talk to people directly, unscripted. The people of the USA do not want that. It is more important that your words are not stumbled or muttered. What you say really doesn't matter. It's how you say it. Hey, hun. Just think I will play a simulated round of golf and then maybe watch one of those Gonzo movies. Leave my jammies out for me and make sure my prayer rug is clean. By the way hun, do you think we should try to tone down the words "Enemy Combatants". I guess we don't have to worry about that. We can always apologize."

Pretty dis-respectful of the President of the United States, wouldn't you say? Who would have thunk it? Well, wonder what the Libyan rebels that are about to die are thinking tonight.

Very Inciteful B, it is very sad about the Rebels fate, after all, all they wanted was the same freedoms we TAKE FOR GRANTED, it should not have ended this way and would not have if we had a chief executive who really cared about human rights, SAD!

• Upvote 1