Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar to RV before next Presidential election 2012

Seabee

MY Theory...... It has been said that the U.S. is holding up the RV process, I beg to differ. If it doesn't happen in the next 2 months then it will happen late this year or early next. With Presidential elections coming up late next year, we can expect that Obama will take a run at it. All he has to do is convince Iraq that an RV is in their best interest, but really it would be in his and the U.S. best interest. An IMO, an RV would have take place at least a year before the election. An RV would cause a small jump in the GDP because all the people that have IQD will be cashing. After cashing and putting some cash aside, there will be a spike in spending. New homes will be built, cars will be sold and other spending will take place. All this spending will create jobs thereby putting people to work and creating a mini boom for the US with in a few months of the RV.

Also, there will be a spike in the amount of money taken in by the U.S. Treasury causing any monthly deficit to be less than forecast.

Lastly the biggest boon to the U.S. would be the big pay down of the national debt. It has been said that the U.S. has invested millions and millions of dollars in the purchase of the Dinar and with what they have stashed away, it would go a long way in making a huge dent in paying down the U.S. National Debt.

And who do you think would be taking credit for this? The Democrats are in power and you can bet that President Obama will be at the head of the line saying "look what I did".

You can bet that an RV will happen late this year or early next.

God Bless and Good Luck to all.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

You make some good points, but i doubt VERY seriously this RV has anything to do with Pres Obama and his re-election

He's a lame duck Prez with no support here or worldwide

This is about Iraq and it's people, not us. The people of Iraq will make this happen, not us

Besides the Rothchilds control everything money related :blink:

Good luck everyone

Semper Fi

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I look at it this way, somewhere along the lines the US has controlled this from the start. They allowed the sale of dinar in the US. Does anyone question why that is? They stand to make more off it in taxes alone than we do. I am sure they have that planned as well. The basis of when it will happen - well, people are still buying dinar. As long as they are still selling them it is more money for the countries governments. If you RV now, no more sale, it is all over with. If you wait too long, people are going to start selling off and governments will start losing money...so if you want to know when it will RV, find out what everyone's threshold is or your own. I personally have no reason to sell my dinar off, but other people have bought into this not having the money to do so hoping that something would change quick. Now that it has not happen, so you have people questioning if they should have got into this or how they can get out. But again; key point - you do not make a non-tradeable currency available for sale unless something is going to change with it.

Prez Bush did say that the Iraq war would be paid for by the oil. Since that did not happen then the only thing left is the Dinar. It looks posible to me, but then again I am not always correct, just looking at what is out there.

• Upvote 1