Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I just want to post this as food for thought.

It is of my opinion that Iraq will rise again to become a great power in the Middle East. I base my theory on the Book of Revelations from the Holy Bible. The last part of the prophecy and visions of John recorded in Revelations is future tense and takes place in the great tribulation. Starting in Revelations Chapter 14 through Chapter 18, the " City of Babylon" is mentioned 6 times and it is referred to as a GREAT CITY, implied that it is a thriving center of commerce, (as well as iniquity,) and it is written about because of it's great destruction. Babylon is in Iraq - so based on Revelations calling it a great City, sometime between then and now, it has to "rise like a Phoenix from the ashes" and become a great center of commerce again. The implication is also that the City of Babylon has been a "GREAT CITY" for a long period of time. In my hyumble opinion, if that is the case, then the IQD will have to become more valuable BEFORE any Iraqi Cities can become great centers of commerce. Countries and merchants and businesses are not going to deal with Iraq on any mass basis if they are going to be paid with worthless currency.

I said the above to say this. Eventually Iraq's currency will HAVE to become more valuable. However, even with the rise of Iraq, the question that begs to be ask is how long will it take for the Rv to take place. We all know one thing for sure, it could be days, it could be years. I only got into the Dinar thing in January 2011 and since then I have read posts everyday how its going to Rv any minute. No one really knows when or in what manner it will Rv. There are IQD owners out there that started purchasing in 2004 and have been waiting for an Rv for over 6 years. How will it Rv? Will it be an open market Rv, an "in country" Rv or a LOP? So, don't "BET THE FARM" on it. Just enjoy the speculation and the possibilities, but don't plan your financial future around it until it happens. The old saying - how does it go ???? "Don't count your chickens before they hatch." <_<

Now, for all of you out there that like to "jump on with both feet" the person(s) that post messages that you don't agree with - I am not posting this to start a "Holy War" - just relating what is written in the Book of Revelation. If you don't believe in the teachings of the Bible, that is your choice, that is fine - just don't "shoot the messager" if you don't like the info posted. So, if you take exception to my post, just take it with a grain of salt and move on, I am not trying to convert you. :D:D:D

• Upvote 4

Could the Japanese Eathquake and subsequent tsunami be part of the "Great Tribulation"" :mellow::mellow::mellow:

NO!! The Antichrist must make himself known first, trick the world into believing his "peace" crap. And then the world will become united as one, with one currency, controlled by the antichrist and his regime. Therefore controlling everyone who bought into his "peace" theology. His "peace" message will be one of tolerance and that we should "all get along" and therefore give up our rights to bear arms, and such an such. After he has been in power for 3.5 years, then the tribulation will begin.

There is a whole lot more info than that. If you want to know, read the book of Daniel, and most importantly, Revelations.

Oh and for all you haters, my intel is THE BIBLE.

• Downvote 1

In regards to the Japanese earthquake, the answer to your question is no. However, the Bible says that in the last days there shall be wars and rumors of wars, nation shall turn against nation, there will be great earthquakes, famines, floods, fires and weather events so cataclysmic that "men's hearts will fail them for fear." Globally we have seen so many huge earthquakes over the past few years, and so close together, we have wild weather pheonomena , great flooding, huge loss of life, plagues, unprecedented wild fires - it makes one question if all these happenings have any spiritual significance. I really can't answer that question. The events of the Book of Revelations from the 4th Chapter forward is generally interpreted to take place at the beginning of the 7.5 years of the Tribulation period and the beginning of the tribulation starts with the Rapture. However, I do believe that we won't suddenly go from peace, prosperity and great weather calm world wide to great earthquakes, floods, fires, plagues, pestilence and famine overnight. My personal opinion is that we are in the pre end of the age time and all this political unrest, great division among people, strife, violence, frequent earthquakes, volcano eruptions, great floods, fires, plagues, pestilence is a pre-cursor of what is to come. Just think - we have in the past few years had massive E.Q.s in Haiti, Christ's Church, New Zealand, China, Afghanistan, Argentina and now Japan, not to forget that E.Q. that caused that horrible tsunami in Indonesia and surrounding areas that claimed somewhere between 250 to 300K lives. Anyone alive today has to admit there is something different today then when Leave it to Beaver was on TV.

I don't think anyone that is alive today has ever witnessed anything like the earthquake and tsunami and impending nuclear power plant destruction that we are seeing now. It overwhelms me when I see the images on TV and makes me tremble. If you saw the movie 2012 - there are scenes in Japan that look like scenes that are in that movie. This chain of events in Japan has global implications. I read where this e.q. caused a tear in the earth's crust that is 250 miles long by about 100 miles wide. The earth's axis has been moved by 4 inches. The physical land mass that is Japan has been moved by 8 feet closer to the mainland of the US. No one knows what effects those developments will have. If there is a core melt down at those Nuclear plants that will have far reaching effects that we don't even want to think about. Anyone that is not concerned by this massive earthquake and tsunami must have their head in the sand.

I, myself, am very concerned about global events. The nations are all so inextricably woven together that global events have repercussions on everyone living today. I own a retail gift store and due to the economy we are presently enduring, I am barely hanging on. A few years ago my store was in "tall clover." Sales were phenomenal. About all I can say about my business now is that the doors are open and my store bills are paid. The idea of profit is now a pipe dream. I may sound like a profit of doom, but I truly believe things are going to get a lot worse before they get better. Yesterday I had to pay $4.10 per gallon for gas. Need I say more? :o

I want to post a correction to my previous post. I said the tribulation would be 7.5 years - it is actually 7 years, broken in 2 parts with the first part being known as the lesser tribulation of 3.5 years and the Great Tribulation being 3.5 years. Sorry for the error. :(

• Upvote 1

Hang in there starship, if you know your Bible that well, (which it shows you do), you also know the end result, which is awesome!! I myself have fallen into hard times with my business, however, if I focus on the negative events happening around the world, then I become negative. That doesnt mean that I stick my head in the ground like an ostrich, be aware, but not worried. Just like the Bible teaches; we who are in Christ, should not worry, but have hope in things to come.

Yeah, I get confused too some times. Dont claim to be a "guru" on scripture, just trying to learn all i can. (hey, thats a guys screen name on this site)

Ha! You know you are a Dinar Redneck when you refer to knowing the scripture well, as being a "guru".

Lord help me!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Dear 4 given -

You are right - I know the end of the story. I am looking forward to the "in a twinkling of an eye" event. Although we don't know the time or the day, as you know the Bible says, we will know by signs and events that the blessed day is drawing ever closer.

So be-it - Redneck I am and proud! LOL :lol:

Dear 4 given -

You are right - I know the end of the story. I am looking forward to the "in a twinkling of an eye" event. Although we don't know the time or the day, as you know the Bible says, we will know by signs and events that the blessed day is drawing ever closer.

So be-it - Redneck I am and proud! LOL :lol:

With you 100%. I too do think there is some end times being displayed already, but who knows but God if it has begun.

It just seems to be getting worse in Japan - A volcano that is located on one of the southern islands is rumbling and I guess there is another Nuclear Power Plant in another location that is leaking radiation. I live in the Los Angeles area, so the possibility of radiation drifting towards the west coast in the upper atmosphere does concern me. Did anyone see the movie 2012? That flick scared the puppy water out of me. I am a big chicken, scared of my own shadow, so stuff like that is a bit disconcerting. It seems that life is imitating art. Also with the movie "Roll Over" made in 1983. It is about money markets and skiddish Arabs that hold a lot of US $$$$ and get spooked and cause the total crash of the WORLD monetary system.