Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Denominations

genx4me

I'm a little confused on the larger notes and hope someone can help. I got some from 5th/3rd bank and the first purchase they were 1000 notes. The next purchase were 25,000 notes. I understand it's better to have the smaller denominations . Will I still be able to cash in the larger ones after the RV? Will they honor these? Will the bank trade them for the smaller notes? Thanks in advance. Learning as I go.

I'm a little confused on the larger notes and hope someone can help. I got some from 5th/3rd bank and the first purchase they were 1000 notes. The next purchase were 25,000 notes. I understand it's better to have the smaller denominations . Will I still be able to cash in the larger ones after the RV? Will they honor these? Will the bank trade them for the smaller notes? Thanks in advance. Learning as I go.

I found this addressed somewhere else. Not sure how I missed it when looking, but sorry for the repost. Thanks.

• Upvote 2